We are delighted to announce the return of the Arthur Cox, UCD Women in Leadership conference for a 4th year on Thursday, February 7th.
Keynote speakers confirmed:
Derville Rowland, Director General, Financial Conduct, Central Bank
Dr Justina Mutale: African Women of the Year 2012
Panel discussions this year will include the following topics:
· Balancing it All - The Work/Life Balance
· Resilience - Overcoming Adversity
· Conflict resolution
To date speakers include:
- Martina Fitzgerald - RTÉ
- Gillian Fitzpatrick - COO, Maximum Media
- Dr. Maeve Houlihan - Director of UCD Lochlann Quinn School of Business
- Simon Hannigan - Partner, Arthur Cox
- Cian Beecher - Employment Lawyer, Partner, Arthur Cox
- Aoife Habenicht - Corporate Buying Director, Aldi
- Lorraine Hennessy - Global Manufacturing Controller, Abbott Diagnostics
- Nora Owen - Former Minister for Justice
- Mary O'Rourke - Former Minister for Education
This one-day event is open to students, alumni and friends of UCD. The conference aims to empower attendees though networking opportunities, inspire through leadership lectures and panels, foster growth in their careers and help break the glass ceiling that still exists in Ireland today.
Ticket includes access to all talks, tea and coffee during the day and lunch.
For non student tickets please click on the below link:
For student tickets please click on the below link:
This event is kindly supported by: UCD Societies Council, UCD Alumni Relations, Arthur Cox, Abbott, Aldi, ESB, Skoda.