AromaBump - Learn to Use Essential Oils in Pregnancy & Labour, DUBLIN
AromaBump - Aromatherapy for Pregnancy & Labour - The Workshop
17TH FEBRUARY 2019, DUBLIN
AromaBump – Aromatherapy in Pregnancy: The Workshop
Date: Sunday 23rd June, 2019
Time: 10am to 3pm
Location: Dublin - Exact venue to be confirmed
· Aoife Hamill, RGN, RGM and Clinical Midwife Tutor
· Lisa Heeney, Professional Aromatherapist, Author of AromaBump – The Belly Bible for Aromatherapy in Pregnancy, and founder of AromaBuff.
In this workshop you will learn:
How to use essential oils safely in your pregnancy to help ease common pregnancy discomforts.
You will learn how essential oils can help:
· Improve your sleep
· Reduce stress and ease anxiety
· Ease aches and pains like back ache and pelvic girdle pain
· Manage leg cramps and swelling
· Ease sinusitis
· And much more!
You will also have the opportunity to make your own therapeutic bath and body aromatherapy blend to take home.
In the afternoon, you will be expertly guided in the use of essential oils for the various stages of labour so as to promote a positive experience from start to finish for everyone involved.
All required supplies and equipment will be provided including a detailed take-home reference booklet.
This workshop is suitable for women who have reached at least week 20 of their pregnancy
**(Please note that this is an independent workshop and not associated with any particular brand of essential oils.)**
You may also like the following events from AromaBump - The Belly Bible for Aromatherapy in Pregnancy:
- This Sunday, 17th February, 10:00 am, AromaBump - Learn to Use Essential Oils Effectively in Pregnancy and... in Drogheda
- This Sunday, 17th February, 10:00 am, AromaBump - Learn to Use Essential Oils in Pregnancy & Labour, DROGHEDA in Drogheda
- This April, 7th April, 09:00 am, AromaBump - Learn to Use Essential Oils in Pregnancy & Labour, BELFAST in Belfast
Liked this event? Spread the word :