WHAT IS BABY MASSAGE?
Baby Massage is a carefully balanced combination of Indian and Swedish Massage Strokes combined with Baby Yoga and Reflexology.
BENEFITS OF BABY MASSAGE:
- Relieves Colic, Constipation, Diarrhoea and other Digestion Disorders
- Relaxes baby and encourages better sleep patterns
- Strengthens Immune System
- Improves Communication between Baby and Parent
- Calms Infant and De-stresses
- Helps Tone Muscles
- Regulates Breathing and Relieves Nasal Congestion
- Improves Skin Texture and Blood Circulation
- Brings Relief for Teething Pain
- Great way to spend quality time with your baby
- Helps you learn more about your baby
- Brings relaxation to the parent who is massaging
Classes are run for an hour a week over 4 weeks. Each class covers new massage strokes, concluding with a full body massage for your infant on the last class. Participants massage their baby while being guided through a step-by-step massage routine. Classes are suitable for infants up to around 1 year old (if they are not too active!).
- €120 for the 4 Weeks
- €100 is refundable under some health insurance options. Check your policy for more details. Receipts given for all treatments.
- Includes a bottle of Organic Massage Oil, handouts and a certificate of completion.
- Includes one FREE mum and baby yoga class to try out!!
PREBOOK ONLINE bit.ly/DDBabyMassage
You may also like the following events from Yoga Dublin Studios
- This Sunday, 29th January, 02:00 pm, New Year, New Moon - Renew & Detox Workshop with Rani (Yogarani) in Dublin
- This Sunday, 29th January, 02:00 pm, Animal Flow: Strengthen Your Core with Kaman Ryan in Dublin
- Next Saturday, 4th February, 02:00 pm, Detox & Rejuvenate with Sinead in Ranelagh in Dublin
Also check out other Workshops in Dublin
, Health & Wellness Events in Dublin