★Ring of Kerry Weekend Tour ★ 23-24.02.2019
✈ About our trips ✈
Next Adventures is arguably the #1 International student trips provider in Ireland. Join our community to discover the most amazing destinations in Ireland and the UK in the most fun and sociable manner. While we cater mostly to students, our trips are open to everyone over the age of 18. So if you have friends or family visiting you, you can definitely take them with you on one of our tours. If you are under 18, please do not book without obtaining our permission first.
♛ THE TOUR ♛
Just like the Highlands are a must-do in Scotland, the Ring of Kerry is the one tour that you HAVE TO do during your time in Ireland!! This 179km scenic route in the Iveragh Peninsula winds past pristine beaches, medieval ruins, mountains and loughs (lakes), with ever-changing views of the island-dotted Atlantic, particularly between Waterville and Caherdaniel in the peninsula's spectacular southwest.
There is just too much to see, explore and too many photos to take that we simply cannot do this tour in one day. This is therefore a weekend trip (2 days, 1 nights) and your ticket includes accommodation for 1 night in The Dingle Peninsula.
° DATE: 23-24 February 2019
° TICKET PRICE:
- 90€ (Early Bird)
- 95€ (Second release)
- 105€ (Full price)
° DEPARTURE TIMES:
7:30AM- in front of Ulster Bank, 33 College Green, Dublin 2
8:00AM- University College Dublin Belfield, 39A Bus stop,
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
> Transport by Private Executive Bus
> 1 night hostel accommodation in Killarney
> A private bus guide;
- Stop at heritage town of Adare
- Killarney National Park
- Torc Waterfall
- Town of Killarney – renown for its fantastic traditional live Irish music, artisan food, dancing and beautiful shops selling the finest Irish gifts and designs
- Accommodation in the Dingle Peninsula
- Skellig Rocks (Star Wars)
- Lunch break in Kenmare
- Moll’s Gap
- The mythical ‘Leprechaun Crossing
- Ladies View
*Please take note that the itinerary can suffer a few alterations depending on arrival times which sometimes can be delayed due to weather & traffic. So we may choose to visit some Saturday sites on Saturday or Saturday sites on Sunday, etc.
Terms and conditions of purchase:
1. Our travel tickets are non-refundable but are fully transferable from one passenger to another;
2. The "Departure times" stated are the times when the bus will be setting to leave each departure point. So please be at each departure point at least 15 minutes in advance prior to the stated departure;
3. The "End times" stated on each trip are the times when we are set to leave our destination and not the time of arrival into your city.
4. Ireland is an unpredictable country weather-wise. Please dress warm and wear appropriate shoes and clothes for our outdoor trips.
You may also like the following events from Next Adventures Dublin - International Trips and Events: