★ Connemara National Park & Kylemore Abbey Tour ★ 02.03.2019
✈ About our trips ✈
Next Adventures is arguably the #1 International student trips provider in Ireland. Join our community to discover the most amazing destinations in Ireland and the UK in the most fun and sociable manner. While we cater mostly to students, our trips are open to everyone over the age of 18. So if you have friends or family visiting you, you can definitely take them with you on one of our tours. If you are under 18, please do not book without obtaining our permission first.
♛ THE TOUR ♛
Connemara is an outstanding National Park located in Co. Galway, famous for its stunning views and unique vegetation. As hiking might not be everyone`s cup of tea, we have designed two different type visits for this day:
Includes a hike up Connemara`s most famous hill for the most stunning view of its lakes and valleys. The hike takes approximately 3 hours return, depending on the weather.
Afterwards we will have free time to relax and buy souvenirs in Clifden, the self-proclaimed capital of Connemara National Park.
Spend your day in a tranquil environment at the stunning Kylemore Abbey and learn about its secrets. Your entry tickets also include a visit to the beautiful Victorian Walled Gardens, with buses departing every 15 minutes from behind the Visitor Centre.
Afterwards you will join the rest of the group for free time in Clifden, the self-proclaimed capital of Connemara National Park.
Please note that Tour 1 and Tour 2 cannot be done on the same day so please choose wisely.
!! THIS IS A PREDOMINANTLY OUTDOOR TRIP!! PLEASE WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHES AND SHOES!!
° DATE: 2 March 2019
° TICKET PRICES:
- Tour 1: Guided Hike + Clifden : 38€
- Tour 1: Visit Kylemore Abbey + Clifden : 46€
° DEPARTURE TIMES:
6:30am- Savoy Cinema,O'Connell Street Upper,Dublin 1
6:45am- Ulster Bank, 33 College Green, Dublin 2
7:15 am- University College Dublin Belfield, 39A Bus stop
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
> Transport by Private Executive Bus (Return journey)
> Stop at Kylemore Abbey
> Tour 2 includes entry at Kylemore Abbey
> Tour 1 includes visit to Connemara Visitor Centre Exhibition and guided walk up Diamond Hill
> Free time in Clifden
Terms and conditions of purchase:
1. Our travel tickets are non-refundable but are fully transferable from one passenger to another;
2. The "Departure times" stated are the times when the bus will be setting to leave each departure point. So please be at each departure point at least 15 minutes in advance prior to the stated departure.
3. The "End times" stated on each trip are the times when we are set to leave our destination and not the time of arrival into your city.
4. Ireland is an unpredictable country weather-wise. Please dress warm and wear appropriate shoes and clothes for our outdoor trips.
You may also like the following events from Next Adventures Dublin - International Trips and Events: