Ski Dubai is the 22,500 sq meters largest indoor snow park in Dubai located inside the Mall of The Emirates that brings a snowy delight to the desert.
Get a full-day pass to the region’s only indoor ice park and snow world, spanning an area of 22,500 square meters. Ski Dubai, located inside the Mall of the Emirates, brings a snowy delight to the desert with its unique ski resort features.
• -5 degrees temperature
• Indoor ski slopes
• Ice skating
• Zip lines
• Snow chairlift
What’s included in the ticket
• Entry to Ski Dubai
• Jackets, trousers, snow boots, disposable pair of socks and a helmet.
• Indoor skiing and snowboarding
• Snow park attractions like the Chairlift, Snow Bullet Ride, Mountain Thriller, Zorb Ball, etc.
• Access to the Ski Dubai cafe
Ski Dubai Timings:
• Monday to Friday : 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 mid night
• Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 mid night
Ticket Information & Entry Fee:
• Ski Dubai Ticket Price:
◾ Adult (3+ years): 73.81 USD
• Ski Dubai ticket sales are final and are 100% non-refundable.
• Visitors are not allowed to bring food or beverages, glassware, or alcohol into the premises.
• Please carry a valid photo ID with you.
• Kids under 14 should be accompanied by an adult older than 16 years.
• We recommend pre-booking your tickets to Ski Dubai online to skip the queue and redeem the best offers.
Important things to know before your visit
• Ski Dubai Dress code: Casual, appropriate clothing is allowed inside Ski Dubai. We recommend wearing warm clothes to keep yourself safe from the low temperatures inside the park.
• Age and Health Restrictions: For health and safety reasons, children under the age of 2 are not permitted inside Ski Dubai.
Address: Mall Of The Emirates, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Al Barsha, Dubai, UAE
How to get there:
By car: Ski Dubai is located in The Mall of the Emirates, which is easily accessible by car. You can park the car in the mall’s parking free of cost.
By public transportation: The mall is easily accessible by public transportation. If you are taking the metro, you can get off at the Mall of the Emirates station and access the mall directly.
By taxi: You can also take a taxi to the mall from anywhere in Dubai. It’s a popular destination, and most taxi drivers will be familiar with the location.
You may also like the following events from Platinum Events: