Karma Yoga, Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
50hr Meditation - Weekend Teacher Training
50hr Meditation Weekend Teacher Training
May 21, 22, 28, 29, June 4, 5
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Deepen the connection with your inner self and enhanced sharing capability of mindfulness and wellness.
This course will start with introduction of philosophy background which includes the 8 limbs of yoga, you will also learn to lead Hatha Yoga meditative classes including some guided meditations for it.
Experience the practice of the following 6 meditations and Learn how to effectively teach each one of them;
these first three include single pointed focus and more traditional
- Traditional Meditation "Dhyana"
- Japa Mala
these last three are more guided meditations
- Yoga Nidra
- Guided Relaxation
- Chakra Meditation
This course will also teach theory and give some techniques and tips for modern relaxations like using essential oils, how to create the sacred space so you can meditate/altar.
As for theory we will cover below topics:
- What is meditation and its benefits,
- Different types of meditation
- Chakras: what they are and a meditation to harmonize them
- Pranayama: the importance of breath control for succesful meditation
- How to Establish the Correct Mindset for Meditation
- How to Overcome All the Common Distractions and Obstacles to Meditation
- Meditation for beginners
About The Host: Karma Yoga is located in Dubai Marina, directly connected to Marina Mall. We offer yoga classes, meditation, healing, YTT, workshops, reatreats and more.
Website Link: http://www.karmayogadubai.com
Are you the host?
Nearby HotelsKarma Yoga, Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates