Doncaster Sea Cadets AGM
DONCASTER SEA CADET UNIT NOTICE OF MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of Doncaster Sea Cadet Unit will be held at Doncaster Sea Cadets Chappell Drive DN1 2RF. This will be at 1900hrs on Wednesday 13th March to transact the following business:
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Minutes of the last AGM for adoption.
3. Matters arising from those Minutes.
4. Unit Chairperson’s Report
5. Officer in Charge’s Report.
6. Treasurer’s Report and adoption of accounts.
7. En block Re-elections of the Unit Management Team (UMT)*.
8. Election of any new nominated members. Where more than 2 Parents have been nominated an election between those Parents will take place separately.
• Election of the UMT – Individuals who are seeking election to the UMT must have their nomination proposed and seconded. Only Two parent positions with cadets currently at the Unit are available
• Forms will be available by email only from d2pmaGFsa2V0dCB8IG91dGxvb2sgISBjb20= or from the Sea Cadets Unit (Sea cadets, Chappell Drive Doncaster DN1 2 RF)
• Any waiving of these criteria is at the discretion of the Area Business Manager.
• Only fully completed forms will be accepted.
• Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
Fully completed nomination forms need to be received by post (UMT Secretary, Doncaster Sea Cadets,26 Coronation Road, Doncaster DN4 8BD) or email (d2pmaGFsa2V0dCB8IG91dGxvb2sgISBjb20=) by 10th March 2019
All newly elected UMT members will be required to undergo a criminal record disclosure, complete a P1 for – application to join Sea Cadets which includes a Trustee Declaration indicating that they know of no reason why they cannot become a charity trustee, and attend an Adult Induction Course within 9 months of joining.