Cyclefit / Torke Cycling advanced Tt/tri education level 3
This training will help you understand the balance between comfort and aerodynamics, allowing you to find the most aerodynamic bike position for your client.
- Are you able to do a perfect biomechanical test for a time trial?
- Are you able to put a triathlete perfectly on your bike according to the possibilities, goals, distances, etc...?
- Do you understand the principles behind the right position for triathlon / time trial?
- Learn how to use a virtual wind tunnel (green screen) during your TT/TRI adjustment.
- Have you seen and experienced the operation of the wind-tunnel tests
- Do you have a basic knowledge of aerodynamics and air currents that play a role during cycling?
- Do you understand the effect of frontal surface and shape on aerodynamic drag?
- Understand the factors that may play a role in optimizing air resistance in wind tunnel testing
- What is the ideal TT/SIR position and how to find it (theory)?
- How aerodynamic resistance works in general and specifically for bicycles (theory)
- What is a wind tunnel and how does it work?
- How does a virtual wind tunnel work
- Pursue and practice the optimization of the TT/TRI position for comfort and efficiency (practical)
- Optimize the balance between comfort, efficiency and aerodynamics with the virtual wind tunnel
- Optimizing the balance between comfort, efficiency and aerodynamics in the Bikevalley wind tunnel
- Investigations where there are even more benefits to be gained, e.g. for helmets, clothing, etc. through wind tunnel testing.
You may also like the following events from Torke Cycling:
Also check out other Sports Events in Diest
, Trips & Adventurous Activities in Diest
Tickets for Cyclefit / Torke Cycling advanced Tt/tri education level 3 can be booked here.
There is no photo available at this moment