The program has been designed to develop textile engineers and inhouse lab technologists who have been working for textile testing and production. Training session will be held through classroom and practical demonstration.
Topics that will be covered:
DAY – 1 (Physical)
• Dimensional Stability
• Spirality / Skew of fabric
• Appearance – visual assessment
• Tear Strength
• Tensile Strength
• Seam Slippage & Strength
• Pilling Resistance
• Bursting Strength
DAY – 2 (Color fastness)
• CF to washing
• CF to water
• CF to rubbing
• CF to perspiration
• CF to light
• CF to Phenolic yellowing
• CF to Saliva
• CF to hot pressing
DAY – 3 (Chemical)
• Gain sufficient knowledge of basic principle and scope of the test
• Learn about testing environment
• Gain knowledge on sample requirement and specimen size.
• Learn about standard operational procedure of testing.
• Gain knowledge about test equipment, material etc.
• Learn about measurement, reporting of test result.
• Gain knowledge about test applicability and failure mode analysis.
Who should attend?
• Fresh Textile Diploma or Graduate, Textile Lab Technician with Science Background.
• The programme is beneficial for personnel engaged in measurement, testing, and its supervision in production supplier and captive laboratories.
Regular - BDT 15,000 / Person (excluding 15% VAT)
This very special training event designed for the students only. Your registration will be confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first-come-first-serve basis. See Less