Bangladesh - Japan Training Institute, Bangladesh-Japan Training Institute (BJTI), Room # 7, 7th Floor, Eastern Plaza, Sonargaon Road, Hatirpool, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Safety Management in Operation and Maintenance
BANGLADESH-JAPAN TRAINING INSTITUTE (BJTI) is going to organize #Online Exclusive #Training on "Safety Management in Operation and Maintenance"
Engr. Asif Iqbal Country Head of EHS @ Siemens Bangladesh, (Former Senior EHS Professional @ Chevron Bangladesh and Novartis Bangladesh) MBA, B.Sc. Engineer, NEBOSH IGC, OSHA & IOSH MS Certified H&S Practitioner
Safety Management in Operations and Maintenance
Join our training sessions from home easily by using your mobile phone/laptop or desktop.
#What do #you #need?
Mobile phone, internet connection, laptop or desktop
#How to #register?
• Get yourself registered.
• Confirm your payment through Bkash and share your transaction Id with us.
• Your registration is done.
#How to #get the #sessions?
• After completing your registration you will get a confirmation mail.
• A link will be shared in the mail before the session starts.
• The link will take you to the virtual classroom.
• We will also arrange a trial session one day before the training date.
#How we #conduct #online #training?
• We are using the Zoom App to conduct online sessions.
• With the help of the Zoom App you can interact with the trainer and other participants directly by video conferencing. You can also see slides used by the trainer on your screen by screen sharing option.
• If you face trouble to connect you can contact with our coordinators.
After this training, participants will be able to learn the following:
Managing health & safety risks at operations and maintenance works of machines & equipment at manufacturing or process industry through appropriate safe work practices and procedures effectively.
Identifying machines, tools & equipment specific hazards, minimizing risks of accidents from those with control measures, avoiding or minimizing the financial costs related to accidents & occupational ill health and thereby maximizing organizational benefits.
Preventing personal injury/illness and property damage from the prevailing risks in operations and maintenance activities in industrial workplaces.
01. Major H&S Hazards and Risks with Machines
02. Accidents from Operations & Maintenance
03. Safeguards to Prevent Industrial Accidents
04. Machine Safety
05. Hazardous Energy Isolation (LOTO)
06. Electrical Safety during Maintenance
07. Maintenance inside Confined Space
08. Preventing Accidents through Safe Work Practices
PowerPoint Presentation, Video Clips, Group Discussion, Exercises, Question & Answer session.
#Who will be #benefited?
Factory Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Health & Safety Managers, Quality Control Officers, Chemists, Warehouse Officers, Compliance Managers.
#Language: English and Bengali
#Date and #Time: 04 December 2020 (Friday), 09:00am-12:00pm
#Deadline for #Registration: 03 December 2020 (Thursday), by 4:00pm
#Certificate of attendance will be provided.
#Course #Fee: BDT 1,000/- per participant + BDT 20/- Bkash cash out fee. Please pay the registration fee by 13 November 2020 (Friday), by 4:00pm through Bkash Pay (01780-364200) or direct deposit to the Bank Account. Bank Name: Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd., Elephant Road Branch, A/C Name: Bangladesh Japan Training Institute, A/C No: 126-110-0033403. The fee will cover tuition, training material (Soft Copy), certificate etc.
#Note: Seats are limited and will be filled-in on first come first serve basis. Please find the attached file for Registration Form.
About The Host: Bangladesh-Japan Training Institute (BJTI), an enterprise of Bangladesh AOTS Alumni Society (BAAS), has been offering and conducting quality management training since 2011 to develop the Human Resources in Bangladesh, following Japanese approaches.
Website Link: http://www.bjti.org
Nearby HotelsBangladesh - Japan Training Institute, Bangladesh-Japan Training Institute (BJTI), Room # 7, 7th Floor, Eastern Plaza, Sonargaon Road, Hatirpool, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh