Bangladesh - Japan Training Institute, Bangladesh-Japan Training Institute (BJTI), Room # 7, 7th Floor, Eastern Plaza, Sonargaon Road, Hatirpool, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh
L/C Management for Local and International Business
BANGLADESH-JAPAN TRAINING INSTITUTE (BJTI) is going to organize #2days #Online #Training #on "L/C Management for Local and International Business"
Mr. Md. Arif Khan, Chief consultant & Training Specialist, Sullivan Consulting and Learning Services
LC Management for Local and International Business
Join our training sessions from home easily by using your mobile phone/laptop or desktop.
#What do #you #need?
Mobile phone, internet connection, laptop or desktop
#How to #register?
1. Get yourself registered.
2. Confirm your payment through Bkash and share your transaction Id with us.
3. Your registration is done.
#How to #get the #sessions?
1. After completing your registration you will get a confirmation mail.
2. A link will be shared in the mail before the session starts.
3. The link will take you to the virtual classroom.
4. We will also arrange a trial session one day before the training date.
#How we #conduct #online #training?
1. We are using the Zoom App to conduct online sessions.
2. With the help of the Zoom App you can interact with the trainer and other participants directly by video conferencing. You can also see slides used by the trainer on your screen by screen sharing option.
3. If you face trouble to connect you can contact with our coordinators.
Objectives of this training:
4. Explain the main concept of L/C Types, L/C Financing/C Management, and IMPORT through L/C and EXPORT through L/C, Risk and Insurance Management under Local and International business.
5. It aims to provide participants foundational and advanced knowledge on how to tackle, resolve, and manage myriad complex problems and issues that confront Export-Import managers.
6. The purpose of the course is to recognize the right and complete process and procedure of Export-Import Business through L/C.
7. Strengthening the Capacity of the professional involves in Export-Import as they can find out GAP and minimize cost
8. Export the products and services with irrevocable L/C to the right places in right time and satisfy the customer
9. Import the products and services with irrevocable L/C from the right places in right time and satisfy the customer.
Role of GDP Size and Growth in International Business
Import Business Overview
Export Business Overview
Import Business Model
Export Business Model
LC Planning for International Procurement and Sales
LC Management (What is Letter of Credit?)
Mechanism of L/C
Various Types of Letter of Credit
Import procedure either through L/C or without L/C
Back to Back L/C
Other types of L/C
LC Limit Arrangement
LC Commission and related cost of LC
Calculation of LC related cost
Parties involved in the L/C
L/C work process
Documents for L/C opening/L/C opening procedure
LC Margin arrangement
L/C Clauses and Practical exercise on L/C
How to amend the L/C
Role of Draft LC
L/C Transmission through SWIFT
Landed Cost Calculation
Life Cycle Cost calculation
Import without L/C
Advantages and disadvantages of L/C
Selection of Perfect H.S Code
Role of Different Banks in International Business
Procedure for Add confirmation by L/C issuing Bank on L/C
Proforma Invoice (P/I)
Export Cost Calculation
Credit report collection through Bank
Preparing the Export documents
Negotiable & Non-negotiable documents
Insurance cover note & policy
Import Against Bond / Supervised Bond License System
Import L/C Financing
Export LC Financing
Post Import Financing Under LTR AND LIM
Import Against Master L/C (BACK TO BACK IMPORT)
Customs Procedure for Import and Export
Bill of Entry/ Export
Discounting of Bills
Performance Management of L/C related activities in
Procurement and International sales
Import-Export L/C check list, Export L/C Case Studies,
Exercises, Video clips
#Who will #be #Benefited:
The business owners or individuals are interested to start export-import business , business graduates & engineering students, professional engaged in Export, Import, Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain, Distribution ,Shipping, Freight Forwarding ,C&F, Indenting, Agency Business, Customs, Courier ,Training, Finance & Accounts, International Trade and many more learning minded people those are involved in Private Sector, Public sector and Nonprofit organizations (NGOs)
Lecture & discussion, Power Point Presentation, Peer learning, Group work and presentation, Experience sharing, Role play, Buzz and simulation games, Case study exercises, Video clip
#Language: English and Bengali
#Date and #Time: 23-24 November 2020 (Monday & Tuesday), 07:00pm - 10:00pm
#Deadline for #Registration: 23 November 2020 (Monday), by 04:00pm
#Certificate of attendance will be provided
#Course #Fee: BDT 2,000/- per participant + BDT 40/- Bkash cash out fee. Please pay the registration fee by 16 October 2020 (Friday), by 12:00pm through Bkash Pay (01780-364200)or direct deposit to the Bank Account. Bank Name: Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd., Elephant Road Branch, A/C Name: Bangladesh Japan Training Institute, A/C No: 126-110-0033403. The fee will cover tuition, training material, certificate etc. The fee will cover tuition, training material, certificate etc.
#Note: Seats are limited and will be filled-in on first come first serve basis. Please find the attached file for Registration Form.
About The Host: Bangladesh-Japan Training Institute (BJTI), an enterprise of Bangladesh AOTS Alumni Society (BAAS), has been offering and conducting quality management training since 2011 to develop the Human Resources in Bangladesh, following Japanese approaches.
Website Link: http://www.bjti.org
Nearby HotelsBangladesh - Japan Training Institute, Bangladesh-Japan Training Institute (BJTI), Room # 7, 7th Floor, Eastern Plaza, Sonargaon Road, Hatirpool, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh