The ISO 9001:2008 Standard has undergone a revision and the latest version ISO 9001: 2015 has been released. This obviously means that requirement of ISO 9001 have undergone changes. Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS). Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 and boost your awareness.
This training has been developed to assist organizations and individuals planning to implement the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Standard. The training will address the basic concepts of quality, the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard and the importance of the Management’s role in implementing a Quality Management System. At the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
• Know how to prepare for, carry out and report on the follow up of an internal audit.
• Achieve the means to assess and improve an organization’s quality systems.
• Present data and information gained during an internal audit.
• Have basic interview skills.
Topics will be covered:
• Introduction to Quality
• Internal Auditing - Auditing Processes
• Audit Scheduling - Interpreting a Procedure, Specification or Standard
• Checklists - Performing an Audit
• Opening Meeting - Audit Technique
• Syndicate Presentations - Audit Reports
• Follow up Actions - Audit Requirements
Who should attend?
• Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015
Training Tool: Microsoft Teams
Investment: BDT 4,500 / Person (excluding 15% VAT)
Registration & Nominations
Registration is based on first come first serve basis. Request you to kindly make the payment in advance to make your registration confirmed.
Account Name: ITS Labtest Bangladesh Ltd.
Account No: 01-2334178-01
Standard Chartered Bank
SCB House, 67 Gulshan Avenue
Swift Code: SCBLBDDX
Routing No: 215271787
Bank Code: 215