Intertek’s IRCA Accredited ISO 14001:2015 course provides
opportunities for potential auditors who would like to conduct Environment Management System audits. The course meets the training requirements of the International Register of Certificated
Auditors for registration as an IRCA recognized EMS auditor lead auditor and provides delegates with an in-depth knowledge and skills in auditing.
After attending the training, participants will be equipped with knowledge and skills required to perform audits of environment management systems against ISO 14001:2015.
Topics will be covered:
• Review of the Requirements of ISO 14001:2015 Standard
• Roles and Responsibilities in Auditing
• Auditing Approaches - Their Advantages and Disadvantages
• The International Standards on Environmental Auditing
• Planning an Audit
• Conducting Opening and Closing Meetings
• Practical Experience in Conducting Audits
• Legislative Compliance
• Pollution Prevention
• Supply Chain Issues in Audits
• Continual Improvement
• Report Preparation
• The Certification Process
Through lectures, discussions, workshops and role-plays, you will be able to:
• Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 14001:2015, the ISO 14000 series guidance standards and the legislative framework relevant to an EMS.
• Explain the role of an auditor and lead auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015
Training Tool: Microsoft Teams
Face to Face: BDT 35,000 / Person (excluding 15% VAT)
Online: BDT 25,000 / Person (excluding 15% VAT)
Registration & Nominations
Registration is based on first come first serve basis. Request you to kindly make the payment in advance to make your registration confirmed.
Account Name: ITS Labtest Bangladesh Ltd.
Account No: 01-2334178-01
Standard Chartered Bank
SCB House, 67 Gulshan Avenue
Swift Code: SCBLBDDX
Routing No: 215271787
Bank Code: 215