The Stadium, Bashundhara I block, Plot 965-1004. Behind Mehdi Mart., 1215 Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Intra ECE Futsal Fiesta 2021
Hello Good people of ECE !!! It's our pleasure to arrange "Intra ECE Futsal Fiesta" for the 2nd time to the all crazy football lovers/Fifa players out there to participate in one of the most organized and competitive tournaments of this year.
With monotonous classes, endless competitions and a gazillion assignments to catch up on, here’s to hoping that you really need to blow off some steam and enjoy yourself sooo we bring you “Intra ECE Futsal Fiesta-2020”!
Then gather a team with your friends or seniors and register your team ASAP. There will be a huge get together program too with the presence of all alumni and current students of ECE dept.
Are you tired playing in dust fields in Aftabnagar? Then you don't have to worry this time. This time we are arranging this event in ‘The Stadium' for the first time where you will get one of the best platform for football in Dhaka.
As we believe Equality in gender so we’ve decided that EACH TEAM MUST HAVE ONE FEMALE MANAGER/AMBASSADOR.
Then DON'T WAIT. Register your team ASAP as we have limited number of spot.
***Last date of Registration : 16th March 2021.
Post the following details on our event wall and register.
2.Contact number (With name)
3. Manager Name
And contact on these numbers for more info :
Abdullah Noman – 01838180557
Md Tanver Hasan - 01795841932
M.I. Peas - 01959134214
RaDia AhmEd - 01757207796
Ankhi Chakroborty Puja - 01682419791
Or knock us up in messenger.
# ELIGIBILITY: Only the students/alumni/faculty of ece dept. of EWU
# 10/12 TEAMS
# Entry Fee-2000 BDT
# Surface: Indoor(Turf)
# for 10 team
GROUP STAGE - SEMI FINAL - FINAL
# for 12 team
GROUP STAGE - QUATER FINAL - SEMI FINAL - FINAL
*6 a side
*Squad limit: 10(max) + 1 Manager(Ambassador/Manager)
*Group stage: 12 mins straight
*Quater: 14 mins (7 min. half)
*semi: 16 mins(8 min. half)
*Final 20 mins(10 min. half)
::: PRIZE :::
*CHAMPION = MEDAL +TROPHY
*RUNNER UP = MEDAL +TROPHY
*FAIR PLAY AWARD = CREST
*PRIZE MONEY for Champions & Runner-up if there will be 12 team
*TOP SCORER - MEDAL
*PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT - CREST
*BEST GOALKEEPER - MEDAL
*BEST DEFENDER - MEDAL
*BEST YOUNG PLAYER – MEDAL
*MAN OF THE MATCH – MEDAL (only Knock-out stage match)
::: Rules and Regulations :::
• Smoking, alcohol, chewing gum etc. is prohibited inside the premises.
•ONCE THE ENTRANCE FEE IS CLEARED, NO REFUNDS CAN BE MADE UNLESS THE TOURNAMENT IS CANCELLED.
• Teams playing in this tournament either have to wear their own jerseys or all the players in the team have to wear similar colored jerseys/t-shirts.
• A player can play for ONE team only if, a player is seen playing for two teams he will be disqualified from the tournament immediately.
• Professionals are not allowed in this tournament.
• Outs in the side line will be taken in the form of Kick-ins, no throw in.
• Players shown a red card or two yellow cards will be suspended for the next match.
• Rolling substitution system.
• No offside rules will be applied.
• Teams must report 20 minutes before their first match and CAPTAINS MUST inform their presence.
• Each team Ambassador/Manager will have to sign his teams and all of his players in the squad list when they enter the field.
•No misconduct, slanging, sledging or bad behavior, will be tolerated if any player gets involved in any of these his team will be banned from the tournament.
• Each team will concede one goal for every 3 minutes of delay. Team missing half time of a match will be considered that they forfeited thus opposition will have a 3-0 walk over.
• TIMING WILL BE STRICTLY MAINTAINED BY THE ORGANIZERS.
• IF ANY TWO TEAMS ARE INVOLVED IN ANY TYPE OF FIGHT BOTH OF THEM WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
*Pictures will be taken in the tournament
*Boots are not allowed, only turf or Keds
*No one is allowed bare footed
Note: If any of these rules are not maintained by any player, the player could be suspended for the next matches.
**AND LASTLY, Referees DECISION IS THE FINAL DECISION
***all the decisions of the committee will be considered final & they have to rights to change the decisions if needed.
**[This event is sponsored by RAHMANIA GROUP & organised by ECE Spring 16 ]**