Docker & Kubernetes Training takes attendees from installation to management and usage through a combination of lecture and hands-on lab exercises where they will gain experience configuring and managing Kubernetes objects. In addition, this course will give attendees a solid understanding of Kubernetes including advanced features and security to run safety a Kubernetes cluster in production.
About the Organisation
NobleProg is a global leader in Corporate Training & Professional Certification for Technology and Leadership Courses. We offer Corporate and Professional Training Solutions in all major IT domains including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Devops, Data Analysis, Robotic Process Automation, Big Data, Cloud Computing And Soft Skills Certifications.
We have got presence across 70+ major countries with 3000+ experienced trainers and 8000+ corporate clients. We have got about 900+ Classrooms spreaded across the globe.
Course Availability – This course is available with Remote Live Instructor each week from for three days, as per the scheduled Training Dates. Classroom Sessions will be subject to availability.
Courses available across - Bangalore, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata Pakistan, Afghanistan, Srilanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanamar and Maldives
Mode of Delivery - The classes are held both online and in physical classrooms for Individual and Corporate.
Duration – 21 Hrs ( 3 Days )
Audience - We have a global audience that logs in to using their own computers to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
Assessment – Each training course will have Assessment at the end, through NobleProg Assessment Portal
Certification – After successful passing of NobleProg Assessment, NobleProg Certification will be provided, which has got acceptance in 70+ Countries
What you need for this training?
A laptop and a stable Internet connection.
Familiarity with using the Linux command line, Linux file system, Linux networking, bash scripting. Computer programming concepts and methodologies. Familiarity with Docker and Linux containers technology.
· Docker and Linux container technology
· Docker containers lifecycle
· Working with Docker images
Network communication between containers
· Persistence of data in containers
· Container orchestration requirements and available options
· Introduction to Kubernetes and other orchestration systems
· Kubernetes core concepts: Pods, Labels, Controllers, Services, Secretes, Persistent Data Volumes, Claims, Namespaces, Quotas
· Kubernetes reference architecture and its main components
· Containers network model in Kubernetes
Service discovery, scaling and load balancing
· DNS for service discovery
· Ingress controller and reverse proxy
· Persistence of application state and the data volume model in Kubernetes
· Storage backend in Kubernetes: local, NFS, GlusterFS, Ceph
· Cluster management
· Deployment of applications and services on a Kubernetes cluster
Who should take this program?
This training course will be suitable for:
Technical Project Managers
For any enquiries you can always reach us at dHJhaW5pbmcgfCBub2JsZXByb2cgISBpbg==
We also provide Corporate Training with customised learning solution as per your training requirements
Also check out other Workshops in Dhaka.
Tickets for Docker & Kubernetes Training & Certification in Dhaka, Bangladesh can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|General Admission||USD 1,800|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events