Day long workshop on ``Labor Laws & Rules – 2015 in the Work Place”
Institute of Professional Development Programs IPDP Training is going to organize a Day long workshop on ``Labor Laws & Rules – 2015 in the Work Place”
Course Fee: TK 3,500/- (Three Thousand Five Hundred) Excluding VAT & Tax.
Schedule: 29th January, 2021
Time: 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: IPDP Training Room, House # 05, (1st floor), Road # 17, Block # D, Banani, Dhaka (Classroom)
Moha. Rafiqul Islam
Group Head of HR & Legal Affairs (General Manager, HR), Arbab Group.
Mr. Moha. Rafiqul Islam has more than 34 years of experience in HR & Administration in Bank, Insurance Company, Garments Sector & Local and Multinational Group of Companies. He has a vast knowledge of conducting domestic enquiry in Local, International & Multinational Company since 1994. He was Principal Officer of Grameen Bank in 1995, Joint Vice President of Delta Life Insurance Co. Ltd. in 1998, Vice President, Administration of Pragati Life Insurance Company in 2000 and Asst. General Manager, Administration in Grameen Communication in 2006. He was HR Department Head of AK Khan & Company Ltd. Corporate Office, Dhaka. He was Group Head of HR (General Manager, HR) of Greenland Group. He has served as Manager, Administration in Linde Bangladesh Ltd. (Former BOC), a Multinational Company. He has worked as Employee Relations Advisor at Kazi Farms Group. He has worked as a faculty of Post Graduate Diploma Course on HR and ER & Compliance at Bangladesh Institute of Management Studies (BiMS).
At present he has been working as Group Head of HR & Legal Affairs (General Manager, HR) at Arbab Group.
Mr. Islam obtained B. A (Hons), M.A degree from Dhaka University in 1986, Bachelor of Laws degree in 1992, MBA Degree in 2000 and Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management in 2008 from BIM. He has attended in many Trainings & Conference both at home and abroad. He is a Fellow Member of Bangladesh Society of Human Resource Management, Institute of Personnel Management of Bangladesh, Professional Society of Bangladesh (PSB) & Life Member of Bangladesh Society for Total Quality Management.
To some extent, Labor Law -2006 and its amendments are not clear and details. To have some more clear concepts and specific information, we should be aware of Labor Rules - 2015.
To have any success as HR, Compliance & Administrative Professionals, we need to have some clear knowledge on Labor Law. Labor Rules will help to gain the complete knowledge of Labor Laws.
Labor Laws have a great impact on HR, Admin, Compliance and other areas. All Professionals needs to have clear understanding on labor laws and Rules. This training is designed as to share clear ideas about Labor laws and Labor Rules for HR, Compliance & Administrative Professionals, which is required in the work place.
How will participants benefit after this workshop?
• Participants will learn Labor Laws and recent Labor Rules -2015.
• Complete knowledge on Labor Laws and Rules will be gained by the participants.
• Participants will be aware of the impact of the related labor laws in the workplace.
• Proper justice will be ensured in the workplace
• Behavior of the employees will be improved
• Misconduct will be reduced
• Legal obligation will be met up
• Management will be able to take right decision
• Healthy environment and congenial atmosphere will prevail in the organization.
Contents of workshop:
Contents of Labor Rules:
2. Definition of Supervisory, Administrative & Managerial functions
Conditions of Service & Employment:
3. Change/Correction of Service rules
4. Not less favorable than this Law & Rule.
5. Approval Process of service Rules
6. Re- approval of existing service rules
7. Contractor’s License etc.
8. Contractor’s Security Fund
9. Contractor’s Service Rules
10. Wages rate for Contractors labor
11. Workers Social Security Fund
12. Classification of workers:
13. Appointment, ID Card and Non disclosure agreement
14. Notice to Factory Inspector regarding Lay-off/Closure of factory
Misconduct & Awarding Punishment:
16. Number of enquiry committee members
17. Rights of availing leave
18. Health & Hygiene:
21. Drinking Water
22. Washroom & Toilets
24. First Aid
25. Health Centre & Doctors
26. Medical Facilities
27. Welfare officer
28. Safety Committee
29. Washing Facility
Working Hours & Leave:
31. Working Hours
32. Compensatory Leave
33. Calculation of OT
34. Working Hour for female workers
35. Inclusion of holiday with casual leave
36. Encasement of Annual leave
Payment of Wages:
37. Payment of wages- Bonus
38. Calculation of wages for piece rated worker
39. Deduction of wages for absence
40. Deduction for Damage or loss
41. Advance against salary
42. Minimum Wages
43. Compensation for Accidents
44. Worker welfare Foundation Fund
Trade Union & Industrial Relations:
45. Registration of Trade Unions
46. Number of EC Member
47. CBA Election
48. Formation of participatory Committee
49. Prohibition of certain activities by CBA or PC
50. Industrial disputes, Labor Court, Labor Appellate Tribunal etc.
51. Central Fund
52. Sources of Fund
53. Eligibility of beneficiary
54. Uses of Fund/Distribution of Fund
55. Rule 232 & 233
56. Formation of Provident Fund
57. Member of provident fund
58. Contribution to provident fund
60. Administration and Inspection
Contents of Labor Law in the workplace:
3. Amendments of labor law in 2013
4. Conditions of Service & Employment
a. Classification of worker
b. Probation period
c. Notice pay
d. Service book
e. Leave/Leave procedure
f. Payment of un availed annual leave
g. Disciplinary Action
h. Subsistence Allowance
k. Separation from service
o. Notice Pay
p. Payment of dues
q. provident Fund
r. Facilities during separation
s. Lay off
t. Death Benefit
u. Certificate of Service
v. Grievance procedure
5. Employment of Adolescent
a. Child Labor
6. Maternity Benefit
a. Group Insurance
8. Working hours & Leave
a. Night shift duty
9. Wages & Payment
a. Deduction of wages
10. Workers Compensation for Injury by Accident
a. Medical Facilities
11. Trade Unions & Industrial Relations
12. Workers Participation in Companies Profit
13. Provident Funds
Who Can Attend:
• General Managers/Directors/Entrepreneurs
• Managers/Senior Managers who lead the organization
• Any employee specially of HR, Admin & Compliance dept.
• All line managers/supervisors including Audit Dept.
• Any person who wants to gather knowledge on Labor Law and Rules.
To confirm your registration, please pay the registration fee by 28th January, 2021
Account Name: Institute of Professional Development Programs
Account No: 002411100007842
Bank: Southeast Bank Limited
Branch: Banani, Dhaka.
BKash No: 01302272564 (Merchant), Rocket: 013022725647 (Merchant)
N.B: After depositing the training fee by Bank please send a scan copy and depositing the training fee by BKash sending mobile number & registration form to this mail: aXBkcHRyYWluaW5nIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20= (Md. Shafiul Azam) to confirm your registration.
If you have any query, please feel free to contact us:
Cell: 01302272564, 01946752388, 01867397323 (Md. Shafiul Azam)
Email: aXBkcHRyYWluaW5nIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20= or dHJhaW5pbmcgfCBpcGRwYmQgISBjb20=
Note: As the numbers of seats is limited, participation in the program will be confirmed on first come first served basis with full payment.
Arrangement for hand gloves, musk, hand sanitizer, certificate, handout, tea, snacks & lunch would be made by the organizer during the training.Maintain social distance.
About The Host: Institute of Professional Development Programs (IPDP) is a innovative professional services firm offering training, consultancy and education services.
Website Link: http://www.ipdpbd.com