Day long workshop on ``Effective Telephony Skill & Front Desk Management”
Institute of Professional Development Programs IPDP Training is going to organize a Day long workshop on
``Effective Telephony Skill & Front Desk Management”
Course Fee: TK 3,500/- (Three Thousand Five Hundred) Excluding VAT & Tax.
Schedule: 22nd January, 2021
Time: 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: IPDP Training Room, House # 05, (1st floor), Road # 17, Block # D, Banani, Dhaka (Classroom)
Ridwanul Karim Chowdhury
Certified NLP Practitioner, Professional Trainer & Development Analyst
Ridwanul Karim Chowdhury has been working in different segments of customer service operation for the last 9+ years with an excellent portfolio with Leadership Experience. He was a head of training and information management in a multinational telecom operator. He was responsible for running competence driving program within the organization, he was responsible to lead information value chain, and he is specialized on development activities like coaching, guiding, training need assessment etc. Previously, he was responsible for ensuring quality of Customer Service. He was the head of stakeholder and campaign management. He has work experience as NPS channel manager. At present He is working as a Head of training and Quality management in same organization. He has more than 5000 hours of training facilitation experience coverage with 3500+ employees and hundreds of external trainees. He has experience in providing training in Brac Bank; SIKO-Bangladesh; North South University; DESCO; Genex; Digicon; Merie Stopes; SSL; SINGER; Akij Motors and different other organizations and BPOs as an external trainer. He has very sound knowledge of customer service operation.
Mr. Ridwanul is a post-graduate and he is also HR certified from BIM. He has several professional and certified training records from various local and foreign training institutes. He has certified training on TOT, Operational Management, Time and Stress Management, People Management Skill, Basic Project Management, Presentation Skill, Feedback & Coaching ;Outbound Sales; Mastery on customer service; Leadership Development; Situational leadership; NPS mechanism & techniques; Lean Six Sigma; Vendor management; NLP Training.
Equip participants with the skills required to confidently manage high levels of customer. Participants will look at different types of customers and the ways in which they behave. Practical techniques and checklist will help delegates solve difficult situations and manage awkward customers. Participants will also be encouraged to develop greater understanding of their own behavior and explore the effect it may have on others.
How participants will benefit after this workshop?
This interactive workshop will benefit participants to think differently, understand the Secrets of Superior customer service / marketing and selling skills and give them the guidelines and tool to:
• Understand key principles that will lead you to Passionate Customer Service
• Can be relied upon fully to meet commitments in delivering Customer Service on time to promised standards
• Be innovative, proactive & change oriented, system driven, and entrepreneurial
• Build customer loyalty through Superior Service
Contents of Training:
1. Mindset regarding customer service
2. How to apply Telephonic conversation Tools
3. How to create first impression to customer
4. To know about real life demonstration of Greetings
5. Voice Modulation Tools
6. Breathing Exercise to improve Voice Tone
7. Life demonstration to understand about voice modulation
8. To know about effective Listening Tools
9. Test Your Listening Skills
10. Body Language-How to do nonverbal communication
11. Implementation of Body language Tools
12. Body language game to get better understanding
13. Mechanism of conducting a meeting
14. How to make meeting minutes (MoM)
15. Dealing with difficult customer with different situation
Who Can Attend:
Executives & Managers from:
• Customer Service Department
• Sales / Marketing
• Front Desk / Telephone Operator
• Technical Support
• Call Center
• Banking Sector, Financial Institution, Internet Service Provider (ISP)
• Tele Marketers
• Anyone who wants to develop his/her customer service skills
To confirm your registration, please pay the registration fee by 21st January, 2021
Account Name: Institute of Professional Development Programs
Account No: 002411100007842
Bank: Southeast Bank Limited
Branch: Banani, Dhaka.
BKash No: 01302272564 (Merchant), Rocket: 013022725647 (Merchant)
N.B: After depositing the training fee by Bank please send a scan copy and depositing the training fee by BKash sending mobile number & registration form to this mail: aXBkcHRyYWluaW5nIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20= (Md. Shafiul Azam) to confirm your registration.
If you have any query, please feel free to contact us:
Cell: 01302272564, 01946752388, 01867397323 (Md. Shafiul Azam)
Email: aXBkcHRyYWluaW5nIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20= or dHJhaW5pbmcgfCBpcGRwYmQgISBjb20=
Note: As the numbers of seats is limited, participation in the program will be confirmed on first come first served basis with full payment.
Arrangement for hand gloves, musk, hand sanitizer, certificate, handout, tea, snacks & lunch would be made by the organizer during the training.Maintain social distance.
About The Host: Institute of Professional Development Programs (IPDP) is a innovative professional services firm offering training, consultancy and education services.
Website Link: http://www.ipdpbd.com