Certificate course on “Income Tax Management & Budget (2020-21)"
Institute of Professional Development Programs (IPDP Training) is going to organize a Certificate course on “Income Tax Management & Focusing on Budget FY (2020-21)’’ (10 Days Evening) (Physical Class Room Training)
Course Fee: TK 15,000/- (Fifteen Thousand) Excluding VAT & Tax.
Schedule: 15th September to 6th October, 2020,
Day: Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday (Every week),
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Venue: IPDP Training Room, House # 05, (1st floor), Road # 17, Block # D, Banani, Dhaka
Ranjan Kumar Bhowmik, FCMA
Member (Tax Survey & Inspection), NBR
Mr. Ranjan Kumar Bhowmik, FCMA is part time faculty of ICAB and many reputed training institutes including IPDP. Currently he is Member of Taxes, Dhaka. Before this position he was Member of Taxes Appellate Tribunal, Dhaka and Director General, B.C.S (Tax) Academy, Dhaka.
He joined the Taxation Cadre Service in 1989 and served the income tax department at different capacities from Assistant Commissioner to Commissioner of Taxes. Before joining the Government Service he served Bangladesh Bank for 1½ years as an Assistant Director and passed Banking Diploma (both part) from The Institute of Bankers, Bangladesh (IBB).
Contents of workshop:
• Tax management in Bangladesh
• Legacy of income tax law
• Difference between direct tax and indirect tax, income year and assessment year
• Cannon of taxation
• Tax rates of individual including surcharge and company tax rates
• List of reduced tax rates
• Heads of income
• Income Tax Authorities
• Tax Day
• Some other important definitions
• Detailed discussion about changes at budget, 2020 [income tax portion] with practical demonstration.
• Salary Tax Assessment.
• Calculation of salary tax taking into consideration of investment tax rebate- with practical demonstration
• Assessment of House property income and capital gain
• Practical workshop of individual income tax return fill up under Universal Self-Assessment Procedure,
• Reconciliation of wealth statement and life style statement
• Company tax assessment including various tax compliance and penalty for non-compliance
• CSR activities
• Deduction/Collection of tax at source
• Minimum Tax including final settlement of tax liability
• Advance payment of Tax taking into consideration of changes through Finance Act, 2020
• Different type of notices and assessment procedure
• Universal Self-Assessment
• Procedure to submit return under USA
• Tax audit and re-assessment
• Tax Holiday
• Gift Tax
• Penalty & prosecution
• High Court Division
• ADR etc.
• Difference between resident and non-resident
• Tax impact on the basis of residential status and Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA)
• Transfer Pricing principles
• Determination of Arm’s length price
• TP Methods
• Determining the most appropriate method
• Tax Heaven, BEPS and money laundering
To confirm your registration, please pay the registration fee by 14th September, 2020
Account Name: Institute of Professional Development Programs
Account No: 002411100007842
Bank: Southeast Bank Limited
Branch: Banani, Dhaka.
BKash No: 01302272564 (Merchant), Rocket: 013022725647 (Merchant)
N.B: After depositing the training fee by Bank please send a scan copy and depositing the training fee by BKash sending mobile number & registration form to this mail: aXBkcHRyYWluaW5nIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20= (Md. Abdullah) to confirm your registration.
If you have any query, please feel free to contact us:
Cell: 01302272564, 01946752388, 01867397323 (Md. Abdullah)
Email: aXBkcHRyYWluaW5nIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20= or dHJhaW5pbmcgfCBpcGRwYmQgISBjb20=
Note: As the number of seats is limited, participation in the program will be confirmed on first come first served basis with full payment.
About The Host: Institute of Professional Development Programs (IPDP) is a innovative professional services firm offering training, consultancy and education services.
Website Link: http://www.ipdpbd.com