"Largest Aviation Challenge in Bangladesh"
For the first time in Bangladesh, Bangladesh Innovation Forum along with Space Innovation Camp is going to arrange 2 days Long “Aviation Challenge” for 4-12 Years Students.
Students learn basic principles of aviation and put their knowledge to the test in a variety of flight simulators. Taking the role of fighter pilots, students run control systems and scenario-based missions and learn basic water- and land-survival skills.
There will be,
1. Learn navigation and air combat techniques and put them to the test in our jet aircraft simulators!
2. Explore aviation principles and airframe design.
3. They will make their Aero Plane which will be fly.
4. Learn basic survival skills for land and sea and utilize these skills.
5. Get up close and personal with a wide range of retired aircraft available.
6. Learn about Unmanned Aerial Systems and their applications.
7. Experience team building in our nightly challenges.
8. Test patrolling, teamwork, and outdoor skills in a Field Training Exercise.
9. Learn basic drill and ceremony commands and movements.
10. See an educational movie.
500 Students from different School around Bangladesh ( Depend on Covid situation) will be joining our 2 days camp (October 08-09, 2021)
More Details Coming Soon…………..