Symmetric BAFSK Science Club & Alpha 2 Omega is going to arrange a Gaming Competition - "1st Alpha 2 Omega & Symmetric BAFSK Science Club Cyber Gaming Competition".
It's a School & College based Gaming event to encourage young talented gamers.
#1. Need For Speed Mostwanted 2005
Game Version: NFS Most Wanted 1.3
General Competition Method: 1v1
Rules for Preliminaries:
Game Type : Circuit 2laps
Players getting the 1st position shall qualify for the next round.
Rules for the tournament-
1. The tournament will be knock out.
2. The player who wins their 1st stage match advances to the next stage.
3. There will not be any match played for the third spot.
1. Courses: Diamond, Dunwich Bay, Heritage Heights, Bay Bridge, East Park.
2. Car Settings: All cars are available except BMW m3 GTR & Porsche Carrera GT
3. Race Mode Options:
* Nitrous: off
* Collision Detection: Off
* Performance Matching: Off
* Units: Player's own discretion
4. Player Mode Options:
* Game Moment Camera: Off
* Car Damage: Off
* Rear View Mirror: Player's own discretion.
* Junkman: Not Allowed
5. Players are provided with a standard keyboard and mouse. Other Controllers and Steering Wheel
• Players can play either with Keyboard or with Controller.
• General Keyboard will be provided by the organizers.
• Players need to bring their own controller.
Game Version: EA Sports FIFA 17 for PC
All matches are to be played using the following settings:
• Game Type: Kick-off
• Half Length: 6 Minutes
• Difficulty Level: World Class
• Referee: Random
• Time of Day: Day
• Weather: Dry
• Game Speed: Normal
• Ball: Default
• Injuries: Off
• Offsides: On
• Bookings: On
• Handball: Off
User & CPU Game Customisation
All set to 50%
• Player changes and strategy changes are limited to 3 times during the match.
• The teams and players abilities cannot be modified arbitrarily;
• Players on both sides must select the options before they begin the match. The match result will be accepted even if the players, during or after the match, find out each other’s settings were different from the official settings;
• The officially licensed FIFA 17 product must be used with all its official updates;
• Players may modify the devdata.dat file (pad incompatibility cases only).
• Players can use any club or national team.
• Players cannot use any custom made teams (e.g. Classic XI).
• Players can swap teams at any point during the tournament.
• Players can only use default formations.
• Players cannot use custom formations.
• Players can use custom tactics.
Etiquette and Forbidden Moves-
• Players must kick-off with a backward pass at the beginning of each half and after every goal.
• Players are not allowed to score goals from within their own half.
• Players are not permitted to utilise the 'Kick Off Bug'.
• Players wishing to make substitutions or alter free-kick options must wait until the ball is out of play before making any changes.
• Players must not pause the game when the ball is in play.
• Players must not keep the ball in defence by passing it around (i.e. time wasting).
• Players are not permitted to take control of the goalkeeper in order to make the AI take control of the defence.
• Utilisation of game play aspects widely regarded as providing an unfair advantage or bad sportsmanship will not be tolerated. Any player found to be using these or unsporting behaviour will be removed from the tournament.
For Fifa queries Contact:
Phone Number: 01969227474
it will be a 5v5 match up more details will be uploaded soon
Other details will be updated soon.
All details will be updated soon stay tuned
For any further information. Contact Us:
Naimur Rahman Durjoy
Symmetric BAFSK Science Club.
Phone no: 01748463323
VP of Electronic Sports.
Symmetric BAFSK Science Club.
Phone no: 01921762920