RCOT Roadshow 2019: Occupational Therapy: Enabling Productive Lives (Teleconference facilities will be available)
This session is designed to give an over view of relevant policy developments, tools to support practice and current RCOT activity.
The roadshow will cover:
1. Why Productivity is central to good health and occupational therapy practice
2. Embracing new forms of particiaption: what does this eaml for society, service users and occupational theapy practice
3. An introduction to Getting My Life Back: Occupational thearpy prmoting mental health adn wellbeing and hte laterst campignn materials
Participants will be encouraged to:
- Reflect on how they currently support:
- Consider how to innovate theri practice to enable productive ilves
- Generate ideas and future actions for the Occupational Theapry: Improving lives saving money campaign
Places will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
Refreshments will be provided.
If you would like to join us for the roadshow but you are unable to travel to the venue, on the day there will be a Skype/Zoom linkup available. If you are interested in participating or hosting a virtual roadshow meet up please book a Skype/Zoom ticket and we will be in touch with further details.