ATTENTION: This event has been rescheduled from March 13th to May 30th.
Dazzle Presents will be live streaming the early performance of this show at 5:30pm on May 30th.
Instrumental crossover string group “Spinphony” is breaking down barriers between classical, rock, and pop music. Mixing and mashing catchy melodies into unique arrangements such as "Bach in Black" and "Don't Stop Beethoven", Spinphony is more like a rock band than a string quartet with added choreography and beats. The four stunning ladies who often get mistaken for sisters, are winning over audiences with their creative and high energy performances nationwide. They have over 50k Facebook followers and have released five studio albums which are on the forefront of classical/rock crossover music. The quartet is comprised of Brett Omara and Anna Morris on violin, Michaela Borth on 5 String, and Liz Gergel on cello. Combined, the ladies have been playing their instruments for over 100 years. They have performed shows worldwide and shared the stage with 2 Cellos, Evanescense, Il Volo, Josh Groban and Michael Bublé to name a few.
Brett Omara - Violin
Anna Morris - Violin
Michaela Borth - 5 String
Liz Gergel - Cello
Give a gift via...
Credit Card: https://gift.dazzledenver.com/
- There is a $20 restaurant purchase requirement per ticketholder. No Exceptions.
- Reservations/pre-sale tickets are a must to set up the restaurant covid style. We are a restaurant providing a ticketed live show. Minus a few seats, there is no service at the bar, and certainly no walk-up bar service. Your server will take your drink orders and deliver them to you.
- People in attendance MUST wear a face mask, when not consuming food at ALL TIMES. People are encouraged to arrive 30-60 mins early for the first dinner show, to consume food, then resume wearing their mask.
- People in attendance for the second show (if applicable) are encouraged to arrive 30 minutes early.
- There is NO DANCING ALLOWED.
- Social interactions closer than 6-8ft. between different parties and different households is NOT ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES.
- Guest table size is limited to six people.
- Customers may not congregate for any reason inside the venue.
- Customers need to stay with their parties.
- It takes up to 8 hired and Dazzle employees and volunteers to operate a show and comply with COVID standards.
- Walk up tickets are very limited. All patrons waiting to get in must stand 6-8 feet apart. Walk up tickets are only sold if we have availability. They will be the last to be seated.
- A mask must be worn at all times excluding during the consumption of food and beverage. You will be reminded of this throughout your stay when in the venue.
- There are no exceptions allowed. Patrons who do not want to or can not wear a mask may view our live streams from the comfort of their homes. We have masks available for purchase if a customer forgets theirs.
- Anyone who challenges any of these and forces management to engage will not be permitted back to the venue. The safety of the musicians, the Dazzle employees, and the listeners is our first priority.
- The use of cameras or cell phones by patrons is strictly prohibited to film or stream any portion of any show, except when approved in writing by both the artist and Dazzle in advance.
- Refunds will not be issued for tickets except in the instance of a cancelled performance. In the event that a performance is rescheduled, your tickets will be applied to the rescheduled performance.