Fix and Flips Trends: Raising the Bar - Lon Welsh and Derek Marlin
First hour is regarding 2018 fix and flip trends - Includes 1 FREE CE cert.
- Typical profit margins for F+F and scrapes and what the trend has been over the past ten years
- Discuss if the extra profit on larger projects is worth the incremental hassle
- Discover which segments of the market seem to be an overlooked opportunity for F+F
- Review how the gross profits vary by neighborhood, and which areas are likely the best bets for return balanced against risk
- Outline eight case studies – things that worked, things that you can learn from
- Analyze approaches to get deals UC without fighting with ten competing offers
Derek Marlin from Elevation Investment Properties, LLC will review a road map to successful flipping for both beginning and experienced investors. He will cover the step by step process of flipping including deal analysis, inspection, rehab budgeting, project management, and key resale tips. Come learn and network with high energy investors who are taking flipping to the next level in the Denver market.