Malak Marketplace Saturday 24th August
Come and enjoy a lazy, relaxed vibe at Malak Marketplace and pick up your organic & spray free goodness from 4pm.
Buy a beautiful marketplace bag and fill it up with fresh seasonal organic & spray free fruit and veggies, pastured eggs and grass fed meat from our local farmers. Sit back and relax in the shade of our iconic red umbrellas and enjoy the vibe as the market hums along to its own unique and multicultural beat. Come early for the market’s ‘golden hour’ or stay late and enjoy a cool breezy tropical evening in the heart of the northern suburbs.
Bring your friends, family and all known-foodies along to savour the very best of Darwin’s street bistro vendors – selling beautiful, organic food celebrating the flavours and cuisine of the world.
Something for everyone ~ for kids, for the health-conscious, for vegetarians, for fans of Paleo cuisine, for those on gluten-free diets, for those who love delicious natural sweet treats and much much more!
- Fresh locally-grown, organic & spray free produce from the Territory’s best farmers
- Food stalls – you have to come back time and again to try them all!
- Arts and crafts showcasing the best of Territory made
- Health stalls guiding you to make the best choices
- Live entertainment from emerging and established talents
PLEASE SHARE OUR POST WITH YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS AND SUPPORT THIS WONDERFUL LOCAL MARKET – Malak Marketplace is a very special community space and with your support, it will continue to grow and glow!
You may also like the following events from Malak Marketplace: