Leadership and Protocol and Diplomacy Training Workshop
You are kindly invited to attend this educative program on Advanced Strategic Executive leadership and Emotional Intelligence, Including Protocol and Diplomacy Master class Training Workshop Scheduled for:
18th-22nd June, 2018. Venue: Mercure hotel, Bedfordview Johannesburg, RSA
13th-17th August, 2018. Venue: Mercure hotels ,Bedfordview, Johannesburg, RSA
In order to lead well, you must communicate well through your words, your demeanour, your image. Discover how to strategically connect and interact with managing members at all levels on a richer, deeper, more inspiring and satisfying level. Become more attuned to others and as a result, foster more loyal and committed relationships with your direct reports. Gain the skills to motivate your team or department. This intensive 5-days training workshop combining proven-in-action techniques with peer interaction and research insights will help you master the competencies of effective modern leadership and acceptable international relations ‘skills. Find out how to communicate your vision and create an action plan, discover how to use your power and influence to achieve goals, build alliances across departments, Stakeholders and the public at large. Plus, establishing strong working relationships and empower your team or department.
Your immediate takeaway Outcomes:
• How to practically partner with your boss or superiors by applying Strategic Skills for administrative professionals
• You will learn strategies when dealing with disrespectful behaviours
• How to promote courtesy, civility and acceptance in the workplace
• Be better equipped to coach staff to deal with offenders Eliminate bias to enhance innovation, productivity and engagement
• Communicate inclusively with diverse teams
• Boost team performance by leveraging the power of differences
• How to Cultivate effectiveness, lead with excellence and transform your team for breakthrough results
• Take your communication skills from good to outstanding
• Earn credibility
• Speak flawlessly in impromptu situations
• Recognize unsuspected habits that are likely holding you back
• Learn what you need to do to create your future success
• Know the steps for managing a personal change process
• Develop outstanding essential transformational leadership skills
• Build a collaborative, high performing, mission-focused team
• Foster a positive culture that values greatness in its output
• Deepen your self-awareness to become a stronger leader
• Build skills to influence, train new staff and support others
• Enhance your ability to enable others to achieve success
• Making the Transition from Staff Member to Supervisor
• Learn techniques to cope with difficult employees
• Learn Leadership Skills for managerial level and making the transition to Directorship
• Learn Delegation Boot Camp
• Unpacking Conflict Management and Managing the Unmanageable
• Fundamentals of Protocol and Etiquettes at all necessary levels.
Who should attend?
• Human resource Managers
• Talent and Succession Managers
• Head of departments
• Company coordinators
• Deputy Directors
• Team leaders
• Administrative assistants/Executives
• Office professionals
• Directors and managers who are seeking strong leadership and acceptable international relations ‘skills to help them motivate and inspire others and identify Protocol and Diplomacy trends that can contribute to a more successful business strategy
• Executives facing expanding workloads, shifting priorities, complex organizational dynamics, organizational restructuring and increased uncertainty
You’ll learn how careful preparation will increase your communication effectiveness, emotional intelligence ,leadership and Protocol and Diplomacy skills ,Master key tools like the Results Matrix to pinpoint the precise focus and purpose of your managerial roles, Storytelling to influence and inspire your followers ,and unpack indirect approach to delivering unpopular messages to the board members. MPK Global Training Corporate (Pty) Ltd) is registered with American Centre of Certification (ACC) a sole licensee of Sales and Marketing Certification Institute (SMCI), American Institute for business Management and Communications (AIBMC), American Association for Investment and Financial Management (AAIFM) and many more and earns CPD points.
This up-to-date course will equip you with the knowledge you need to effectively manage your day to day schedule with minimum supervision. To register please contact +27(011) 044 4371 or email: aW5mbyB8IG1wa2dsb2JhbHRyYWluaW5nY29ycCAhIGNvICEgemE=. For your company In-house or on-site training booking kindly request information on ZXZlbnRzY29yZCB8IG1wa2dsb2JhbHRyYWluaW5nY29ycCAhIGNvICEgemE=
Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.
Looking forward to seeing you at the conference.
Gracia Diangu| Events Coordinator|
Cell: +27 74 498 9330
Tell: +27 11 044 4371
MPK Global Training Corporate (Pty) Ltd, No. 38 Melle Street, Management House, Braamfontein
2001, Republic of South Africa.
You may also like the following events from MPK:
Also check out other Workshops in Dar Es Salaam
, Business Events in Dar Es Salaam
, Entertainment Events in Dar Es Salaam
Liked this event? Spread the word :