Happy Goat Yoga–Hawaii Dreaming w/Alpaca Guests:Ferris Wheelers
Happy Goat Yoga – Hawaii Dreaming! w/ Special Guests at Ferris Wheelers Backyard & BBQ!
Hawaii isn’t the only place with grass skirts, flower shirts, torch lights and tropical delights! This Happy Goat Yoga session will be filled with ALOHA VIBES! What better way to Spring forward than celebrating with fellow goat friends and special guests! *drum roll*... Our Alpaca friends will be making an appearance at this special event to Hula their way into your heart! Don’t worry, you don’t have to (al)PACA your bags for this Hawaiian experience ;) This is the perfect outing for your Ohana (family) and friends!
Enjoy an all-level yoga class while our 10-15 over friendly (and oh so cute!) pygmy goats run around, under and over you! Plus, stick around and have a yummy cocktail and extra playtime with the goats and ALPACAS!
Proceeds benefit 'Here's Your Reminder Project' charity! (Scroll down to learn more)
~1st hour= A happy-vibes goat yoga class
~2nd hour= Play Time! Stick around to meet our special guests, Jolene & Thunder, the friendly Alpcacas and extra selfie/play time with all of the cuties. Plus, enjoy a FREE refreshing Grey Goose cocktail.
Our host, Ferris Wheelers Backyard & BBQ serves up a delicious meal! Make lunch plans here!
Things to Know:
~ Bring a mat, water bottle, and towel.
~Class is outdoors. Dress appropriately for the weather.
~Good for all levels (even beginners)
~Although his is an actual yoga class, it is meant to be fun and not taken too seriously. Everyone is really there for the goats ;)
~ We recommend wearing clothing that completely covers your back. The goats love to interact and jump on people and their hooves can scratch bare skin.
About the charity:
~ Here's Your Reminder Project are committed advocates for depression and anxiety. We inspire and create Not-So-Random-Acts-of-Kindness™ to combat depression and broken relationships. Also, we strive to begin conversations about this illness. Make it normal to speak about, understand and support one another, while getting rid of the negative connotation that this subject is usually connected to. Learn more by visiting www.HeresYourReminder.org(501c3 non-profit)
Rest assured, these Friendly goats live on a family farm and are well taken care of, loved & certified for mingling with the public.
**Did You Know** Happy Goat Yoga-For Charity and It's For Charity! Events offer these and other popular fundraising classes throughout the DFW area. Check out www.HappyGoatYoga.eventbrite.comand www.itsforcharityevents.eventbrite.comfor all programs, dates and fun locations.
"In the case of bad weather, class may be rescheduled. If any changes occur, ticket holders will be notified with details via e-mail (that is registered with ticket). In lieu of refunds, tickets may be transferred to another available, scheduled date. We will also post updates on our Facebook page. Make sure you're following us!"
1. Is there an age requirement? A. Unless specifically stated, our FUNdraiser events are family friendly. We welcome all well behaved children to join in on the happy-vibes. We just want to ensure all of our guests have a fun time.
2. Does my young child need a ticket? A. If he/she is going to participate, yes. If he/she is going to share your mat, no.
3. I’m not into the yoga, but can I still come to play with the animals? A. Yes! For many of participants, this is their first yoga experience. Many will sit and enjoy “cuddle” therapy throughout the class. No one is mad at that! You can also come for “Playtime Only” during the second hour. We only ask that you make a donation for the charity the event is benefiting when you arrive.
4. Do you have extra yoga mats? A. We do have a few extra yoga mats at our events. They’re first come, first serve. We do recommend bringing your own if you have one. P.S. Have extras? Please donate them to us!
5. I am no longer able to make it to the event, can I get a refund? A. If its prior to the 7 day refund policy, yes. You will request a refund via Eventbrite, on the same page you bought your tickets. You also have the option to transfer your ticket to another date/event. Simply email us your request. If you are after the 7 day refund policy, no, we do not issue refunds. Instead, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer.
6. What happens if it rains? A. We only call a class if/when rain looks definite. If we do get rained out, the event will be rescheduled. When any changes are made, all ticket holders will be emailed via Eventbrite to the email address associated to your tickets. We’ll also make a post on the Facebook Event Page. Make sure you’re following the page!
7. My event was rescheduled due to bad weather. The new date is inconvenient for me, can I have a refund? A. We do not issue refunds due to rain outs. However, we will happily transfer your ticket(s) to another event we offer that is more convenient. If you don’t see a date that works for your schedule that is currently listed, we add new events every week. Once you see a convenient date, simply email us the new details and your tickets will be honored.
8. How does my company sponsor or host one of your events? A. Send us a message! We want to talk to you! Or go to our website and complete the appropriate form www.itsforchrty.com
9. Do you give group discounts? A. Yes, we offer discounts for groups of 10 or more. Simply message us. Did you know, any of our happy-vibe events are the perfect way to celebrate any special occasion?!
You may also like the following events from Happy Goat Yoga DFW: