Looking for a trekking challenge? Look no further.
One of the tough trek in Karanataka made even tougher.
Let's Trek to Kumaraparvata in one day :D
Kumaraparvata also known as Pushpagiri is the third tallest peak in the western ghats of Karnataka at a height of 1712m(5624ft) is very close to Kukke Subramanya temple and is one of the most beautiful peaks in the whole of western ghats. This mountain is on the border between Dakshina Kannada and Kodagu district. So the lights of Somwarpet town in Kodagu can be seen from the peak. It is very popular among the trekkers of South India and an ideal place for trekking and exploring. Considered to be the toughest trek of its kind in South of Sahayadri hills.
Terrain: Forest & Grasslands
Nearest Town: Kukke Subramanya
Event Dates: Dec 2, 2017
Duration of the event: One Day
Grade: EASY/MODERATE/HIGH: Tough (as we are doing a 2 day trek in a single day)
Total distance: 25 Kms
Transportation: Public Transport/TT
Team size: 10-12
Food (if need to carry): Will have on the way, details will be set to shortlisted members
Approx. Expenses: 1700
Who can join this trek: BTC members who has two day trekking experience with BTC only
(FIRST TIMERS, PLEASE DO NOT TRANSFER AMOUNT, IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Advance: Trek participation should be confirmed by paying the amount in advance to below account. All cost's will be shared equally among all and the balance if any will be settled by the end of the event. Please don't forget to write your NAME & the NAME OF THE TREK in the description when you make an Online Payment. Shared cost will be mailed to you after event.
Account Holder's Name: Hiren Chandrashekar Jobanputra
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account Number: 025201532652
Branch: COX Town Branch
IFSC Code: ICIC0000252
UPI : hirenj@icici
Terms and Conditions:
* BTC Rules and Policies: http://goo.gl/e3cVQw
* BTC Dropout Policies: http://goo.gl/DsGjGd
1. BTC is not a service provider but a voluntary organization and everyone is expected to indulge in whatever tasks that arrive during the event.
2. BTC treks are full of adventures, such as indulge in Navigation, Map reading,Trial finding, Camp setting, Cooking,Building camp fire, etc.
3. First pay and then register to be considered for shortlisting. Shortlisting will be based on the trekking experience, volunteering preference and organizers feedback of the previous events with BTC if any. Confirmation is at organizers discretion. Paid participants will get full refund if not shortlisted.
We will start from Bangalore on Friday night and return to Bangalore by Monday morning
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION : Till seats lasts OR Nov 19, 2017.
WHOM TO CONTACT:
Queries/suggestions/thoughts please mail to Hiren Jobanputra at aGlyZW5qMDAwOSB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
or Gaurav at ODggISBrYW1hdGggfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ==
in the same thread, don't spam to the entire group.
Further details and updates will be sent to the participants only.
Registration Link : http://www.bangaloretrekkingclub.com/p/event-reg.html
Stay connected on Facebook:
Gaurav and Hiren J.
BTC Organizing Team