Date: 08 December 2019
Time: 11 am - 1pm
Venue: PLAY, 2nd Floor (near MR DIY)
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Colouring and Drawing Contest takes place on 8 December 2019 (Sunday), 11am at PLAY 2nd Floor (near MR DIY)
2. This contest is open for children between 5 - 12 years old and divided into below category:
a. Category A (5 – 8 years old)
b. Category B (9 – 12 years old)
3. The contest is free of charge and registration is limit to the first 80 participants on first-come-first-serve basis. To register, please fill up the registration form accordingly.
4. Participants are required to bring their own colouring material like crayons, colour pencils, cleaning cloth, napkins etc. No water colour is allowed. Please come 30 minutes before the contest start for preparation.
5. DPULZE Shopping Centre (“The Organizer”) will only provide the pre-printed A4 colouring sheets.
6. Participants must complete the colouring contest by themselves without assistance from a third party within 65 minutes.
7. All entries shall become the property of the organizer. The organizer reserves the right to use the coloured sheets in promotional literature, sharing with media or in any way as deemed fit by the Organizer. No claims towards this will be entertained.
8. The prizes must be accepted on “as-awarded” basis and cannot be transferred, returned, substituted or redeemed for cash. The organizer shall be entitled at its discretion to replace all or any of the prizes with items of equivalent value and shall notify the same to winners.
9. Prizes will be awarded to the Contest winners based on creativity and overall attractiveness of the artwork. All decisions made by the organizer and judges will be final and no disputes will be entertained.
10. Coloring Contest Prizes (for each category):
a. 1st Prize: RM80 worth of prizes + certificate
b. 2nd Prize: RM50 worth of prizes + certificate
c. 3rd Prize: RM30 worth of prizes + certificate
d. Consolation x 5 RM20 worth of prizes + certificate
11. The organizer reserves the right to change any of these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
12. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the competition due to unforeseen circumstances or insufficient registrations. If so, participants will be notified accordingly.