Morgan Ayers - Natural Resource Specialist for the Texas Sea Grant program will present about the importance of seeing your community’s ecosystems as hard working interrelated parts. The roots hold the soil in place, which holds the water in place for the plants that filter the water before it enters the bays.
If one component is removed the balance is disturbed, plant and animal species may change, water properties may shift, and your backyard may look much different.
• Class size limited to 24.
• This program is FREE of charge and open to individuals and families.
• Walk-ins are welcome on a first come first served basis.
• This program is for individuals and families with children ages 12 and older.
• To reserve a space, please register at http://register.ccparkandrec.com
For more information, contact Caleb Harris at (361) 826-3947 or Y2FsZWJoIHwgY2N0ZXhhcyAhIGNvbQ==
Meet at the Oso Bay Wetlands Preserve & Learning Center located at
2446 N. Oso Parkway, Corpus Christi, TX 78414