You do not want to miss out on WiBF’s first Sydney event for 2019 on the 25th of February 12-2pm, Raising the Bar. In this WiBF Deep Dive Series event, generously hosted by @ANZAustralia, we’ll discuss how our member organisations and their employees will respond to calls for greater integrity and accountability in the post-Royal Commission era.
Our special guest speakers are:
• Pamela Hanrahan, Professor of Commercial Law and Regulation
UNSW Business School,
• Christina Tonkin, Managing Director of Loans & Specialised Finance Institutional Banking, ANZ,
• Cris Parker, Head of The Ethics Alliance, The Ethics Centre, and
• Steve Tucker, Founding Director of The Banking and Finance Oath Chairman of KODA Capital
Our expert panel of practitioners, scholars and community leaders will:
• Reflect on the ethical issues identified in hearings of the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry and the resulting interim report;
• Provide an update on the introduction last year of the BEAR regime to enhance executive accountability;
• Speak to the leadership complexities of engaging staff and driving cultural change in the post-RC environment; and
• Discuss opportunities to lift standards of conduct across the industry through a dual focus on regulatory compliance and individual responses such as taking the Banking and Finance Oath.
For more information, please visit the WiBF website: https://www.wibf.org.au/
We hope to see you there!
#wibf #wibfevents #banking #finance #gender #diversity