Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Cork, Ireland
Cork is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Cork has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Cyprus Avenue
- An Spailpín Fánach
- Field of Dreams Cork,
- Field of Dreams, Cork
- Fin's Garden Centre Macroom
- Vibes & Scribes - Wool, Fabric and Crafts Supplies
- St. Finbarr's National Hurling & Football Club Togher
- Nano Nagle Place
- Lifetime Lab
- Alan Murray Fitness
- The Cellar Theatre
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Cork, Ireland?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Cork is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Cork during Halloween.
Cork Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Fin's Garden Centre Macroom.
- Wired Teen Events Halloween Disco: Haunted House Themed was hosted at St. Finbarr's National Hurling & Football Club Togher.
- Anyone 4 Science Halloween Camp Cork ( Lifetime Lab) was hosted at Lifetime Lab.
- Pick Your Pumpkin Halloween Festival , with Field of Dreams was hosted at Field of Dreams Cork,.
- Pick your pumpkin, Halloween Festivval was hosted at Field of Dreams, Cork.
- Halloween Party - Immortals was hosted at An Spailpín Fánach.
- A Demo in Halloween Make Up - 29th October 2019 was hosted at Vibes & Scribes - Wool, Fabric and Crafts Supplies.
- Halloween Challenger was hosted at Alan Murray Fitness.
- Rocky Horror Mockie Ah Show was hosted at Cyprus Avenue.
- Hocus Pocus Movie screening was hosted at The Cellar Theatre.
- Make Witchy Dollies the Old-Fashioned Way! was hosted at Nano Nagle Place.
- The Peacock Parlour Saints And Sinners was hosted at KINO.