What To Do In Coral Gables This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Coral Gables, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Coral Gables.
- BAZZ Fit Camp: Cardio & Core is hosted at "Cocoplum Circle RD/Old Cutler Trail".
- BNI Net"work" It Out is hosted at "135 San Lorenzo Ave #110".
- 3rd Annual Light in the Darkness DV WALK-A-THON is hosted at "Alpha & Omega Church".
- BNI Net"work" It Out is hosted at "Fitness Innovations LLC".
- Quantum Mindfulness and Energy Shifting with Bio Well Scans is hosted at "1550 Madruga Ave suite 307".
- FSU Women's Soccer vs UM is hosted at "Cobb Stadium".
- Animal Blessing is hosted at "3930 S Le Jeune Rd, Coral Gables, FL 33134-7116, United States".
- Los Robustos at the Galiano Cigar room is hosted at "Galiano Cigar Room".
- Rewire Your Brain for Anxiety is hosted at "THesis Hotel Miami".
- Family Support Group is hosted at "Miami Recovery Project".