Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Coral Gables
Coral Gables is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Coral Gables has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Beat Culture Brewery
- The Biltmore Hotel Coral Gables
- Clutch Burger
- 245 Catalonia Ave
- Dream Life Realty
- Tropical Park
- 248 Giralda Ave
- Maurice Gusman Concert Hall at Frost School UM
- Actors' Playhouse
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Coral Gables?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Coral Gables is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Coral Gables during Halloween.
Coral Gables Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- A Spooky Halloween—Chamber Music Concert was hosted at Maurice Gusman Concert Hall at Frost School UM.
- Sensory Friendly Halloween was hosted at 245 Catalonia Ave.
- Halloween at The Biltmore! was hosted at The Biltmore Hotel Coral Gables.
- Halloween at the Miracle Theatre! was hosted at Actors' Playhouse.
- Queens Cup Scavenger Hunt was hosted at Clutch Burger.
- Beagles & Booze was hosted at Beat Culture Brewery.
- IV Hispanic Heritage Book Fair Milibrohispano / Booooks & Tricks was hosted at Tropical Park.
- Nerd Nite Miami was hosted at Gramps.
- HAUNTED OFFICE - CENTURY 21 Dream Life Realty was hosted at Dream Life Realty.
- Mystic Wine & Spirits | Halloween Event 2021! | Oct 30st | 8pm to 11pm was hosted at 248 Giralda Ave.