Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Copenhagen
Copenhagen is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Copenhagen has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Noaa CPH
- Blågårdens Bibliotek
- Café Halvvejen
- High Voltage
- Halmtorvet 9
- ICC Theatre - Improv Comedy Copenhagen
- Sydhavnen, København Sv
- Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen
- The Australian Bar KBH
- ALICE cph
- DR Koncerthuset
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Copenhagen ?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Copenhagen is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Copenhagen during Halloween.
Copenhagen Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving + Cheap Beers! was hosted at 1420.
- Lil' Monstars Halloween Bash was hosted at Hard Rock Cafe Copenhagen.
- Copenhagen International & Exchange Students Halloween Party was hosted at The Australian Bar KBH.
- ICC Halloween Show & Costume Party was hosted at ICC Theatre - Improv Comedy Copenhagen.
- Halloween Jægersborggade was hosted at Jægersborggade.
- The Halloween Nightmare I Copenhagen was hosted at Noaa CPH.
- Halloween Cacao Ceremony: The Séance was hosted at Secret location, central Copenhagen.
- ★ High Voltage Halloween ★ Welcome To The Dollhouse ★ was hosted at High Voltage.
- Halloween HAPS! was hosted at Halmtorvet 9.
- Halloween Rave was hosted at Sydhavnen, København Sv.
- Halloween-koncert was hosted at DR Koncerthuset.
- Halloween DRAG Banko Extravaganza (Udsolgt) was hosted at Absalon.
- Horrifying 80’s Slasher For Halloween ! was hosted at Husets Biograf.
- Halloween Party w/Küken & Cesspool + DJ's Omega & Kinser was hosted at Lygtens Kro.
- Nihiloxica (UG) at ALICE was hosted at ALICE cph.