Best Places To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Columbus
Spending Labor Day weekend in Columbus and looking for things to do? You are in luck because Labor Day weekend (September 3-5, 2022) is a great time to visit Columbus. There are tons of fun things to do in Columbus on Labor Day and even more during Labor Day weekend.
Columbus has some fantastic venues which are hosted Labor Day events last year, find them below:
- South Drive-In
- Aftermath Venu
- Slick Whiskers Pub and Patio
- The Forum Columbus
- Northland Performing Arts Center (NPAC)
- The Forum
- Dahlia Nightclub
- Scioto Audubon Metro Park
- Union Cafe
- Lost Weekend Records
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Columbus?
Labor Day traditionally denotes the end of the summer season and, since 1882, represents an annual worker's holiday on the first Monday of September. And Columbus knows how to celebrate this three-day event in fine fashion!
Columbus Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Labor Day Weekend Events last year find them below:
- The ReDO Labor Day Jump Off was hosted at The Forum Columbus.
- The ReDO: Labor Day Jump Off was hosted at The Forum.
- Labor Day at the Obstacle Course - with APFit was hosted at Scioto Audubon Metro Park.
- Fabletics Labor Day Fest was hosted at Fabletics.
- Baby, baby, baby - Labor Day Weekend Finale was hosted at Dahlia Nightclub.
- Labor Day Brunch was hosted at Union Cafe.
- Encore Drive-In Nights Featuring: Toby Keith & Alabama was hosted at South Drive-In.
- Sunday Funday Labor Day Party was hosted at Slick Whiskers Pub and Patio.
- Labor Day Record Swap at Lost Weekend Records was hosted at Lost Weekend Records.
- Day Party Reggae was hosted at Aftermath Venu.
- CAPTIVATING® PAGEANTS 2021 was hosted at Northland Performing Arts Center (NPAC).