Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Columbus
Columbus is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Columbus has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Woodlands Tavern
- Parsons North Brewing Company
- Ace of Cups
- Big Room Bar
- Park Street Cantina
- Eclipse Ultra Lounge
- BrewDog Franklinton
- Rumba Cafe
- Adobe Gilas Easton
- The Kitchen
- The Rambling House
- The Summit
- Union Cafe
- Skully's Music-Diner
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Columbus?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Columbus is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Columbus during Halloween.
Columbus Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- DeArini's Halloween Party was hosted at DeARINI'S TAVERN & GRILL.
- Volunteer for Beatty Community Center Halloween Party - 10/30/19 was hosted at Beatty Community Recreation.
- Family Event: Edible Haunted Houses was hosted at The Kitchen.
- Tavern's Spooky Halloween Party was hosted at The Tavern.
- Halloween at Platform Columbus was hosted at Platform Beer Co - Columbus.
- Halloween Family Funday was hosted at North Market.
- A Kooky, Spooky Halloween Edition of The Royal Fern was hosted at Antiques on High.
- Official Halloween Bar Crawl | Columbus, OH was hosted at Downtown Columbus, Ohio.
- Halloween Zineswap was hosted at Global Gallery.
- Adult Halloween Party was hosted at Adobe Gilas Easton.
- 2019 Halloween Wine Tasting! was hosted at Serendipity Labs.
- A Very Metal Halloween Date Night (October 30, 2019) was hosted at Central Ohio School of Metalwork, LLC.
- Halloween at Dueling Axes was hosted at Make-A-Day.
- SNRC Run #335 - Zeno's Halloween Run was hosted at Zeno's.
- Halloween Trivia Night & Costume Party was hosted at The District PourHouse.