Columbus' most fun and interactive dinner event. A M**der Mystery Dinner combines the fun of a dinner show with the challenging aspect of solving puzzles and a M**der. Every show is unique! Play the the role of a detective or play the role of a character. Bribe your way through the night to get clues. Every aspect of the night includes strategy, mystery, and immersive fun! There is no other event like this! Join us for the most amazing time you will every have over dinner!
Event Location Schmidt’s Sausage Haus und Restaurant.
240 E Kossuth St, Columbus, OH 43206
Tickets Include The M**der Mystery event / game, salad, buffet dinner, Schmidt’s famous mini cream puffs, and a cash bar
- Schmidt’s own fresh Pork Bratwurst
- Famous Smoked Bahama Mama
- Baked Chicken
- Vegetarian option available with advanced notice
- Soda T
- Iced Tea
- Cash Bar
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a Minimum Age? We strongly recommend that guests be 18 and up, however our minimum age it 12 years of age.
- Do I have to wear a costume? Only if you want to. We do encourage guests to dress to the theme of the event. It just makes it more fun for everyone!
- Is there a dress code? Yes and no. We want you to be comfortable, but please no flip flops or crocks, shorts, or torn clothing. We do encourage you to dress to impress or dress to the theme of the event!
- How graphic is the event There is no graphic content? We consider this a friendly social event. No blood or gore will be present.
- Are vegan or gluten free options available? Yes, but you must email us in advance. We need to notify the venue at least a week prior to the event. You can let us know at aW5mbyB8IGFtdXJkZXJteXN0ZXJ5ZGlubmVyICEgY29t
- Do you do reserved seating? Yes, but this is done on a first come first serve basis. Please email us at aW5mbyB8IGFtdXJkZXJteXN0ZXJ5ZGlubmVyICEgY29t to request this option. Please note that this will only apply during the dinner portion as later in the evening you will sit with your teams when points are tallied
- How can I contact you? We can be reached by email at aW5mbyB8IGFtdXJkZXJteXN0ZXJ5ZGlubmVyICEgY29t or by phone at (888) 964-1536.