Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Colchester
Colchester is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Colchester has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Signals Media Arts Centre
- High Woods Country Park-Visitor Centre
- Lion Walk Shopping Centre
- Aveley Lodge Care Home
- Stock Street Farm Barn
- Mersea Island Cookery School
- Wivenhoe Bumps & Babies
- Tindalls Art and Graphics
- Chappel Chocolate House
- Walkabout Colchester
- Boxted Royal British Legion
- The Hole in The Wall
- Half Butt Inn Gt Horksley Essex
- Freemasons Arms
- The Goat & Boot Colchester
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Colchester?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Colchester is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Colchester during Halloween.
Colchester Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Dress up for Halloween was hosted at Wivenhoe Park Day Nursery.
- Halloween Spooky Wooky Party! was hosted at Stanway Village Hall.
- Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Essex Wildlife Trust Fingringhoe Wick.
- Spooky Halloween Le Trec Obstacles & Competition was hosted at Fletchers Farm Riding School LLP.
- Afternoon Tea with a spooky twist! was hosted at Aveley Lodge Care Home.
- Family Halloween Party was hosted at Stock Street Farm Barn.
- Halloween with Stone Shuffle Jones was hosted at Freemasons Arms.
- Halloween Cooking & Baking for Teenagers was hosted at Mersea Island Cookery School.
- Fright Night Spooky Student Social was hosted at Essex Law School, University of Essex.
- Spooky week was hosted at Banana Moon Day Nursery.
- EVENT FULLY Booked Halloween pottery painting and more was hosted at GO4 Cafe- Recreation Ground.
- Let's Get Dark: Halloween Weekender with Jagermeister was hosted at Walkabout Colchester.
- Halloween Make Up was hosted at Essex Training Solutions.
- Spooky Stop Motion, 7+ was hosted at Signals Media Arts Centre.
- Halloween Masks was hosted at Tindalls Art and Graphics.