Our next in-person and online 200 hour yoga teacher training course dates are here! Train in traditional Hatha, Vinyasa, and Yin Yoga lineages.
Join E-RYT 500 certified yoga teacher, Tara Barchalk for this 200 hour vinyasa, hatha, and foundations to yin yoga teacher training either in person, at The Sol Collective studio in Coffs Harbour, or ONLINE! Choose which options suits you and your schedule, with one-on-one support.
* Foundational Hatha Flow & Vinyasa Asana: Become a fully qualified Hatha & Vinyasa Teacher.
* Foundational Yin Yoga: the basics of Yin Yoga Asana
* Vinyasa Sequencing & Class Planning
* Teaching Methodology: Vocal Quality, finding your voice, holding space, maintaining integrity & authenticity as a teacher.
* Pranayama: Understand the power & transformational qualities of breath-work to change the way prana (life force) circulates within the energetic field.
* Meditation, Mantra & the Energetic Body Practices
* Self Practice: Creating your own daily Sadhana (practice)
* Indian Yogic Lineage (Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga): Connecting you to an ancient oral tradition from teacher to student wisdom which emulates from thousands upon thousands of years. Understand the core history & philosophy of Yoga that we connect to within every class.
* Chinese Medicine Energetics (Yin Yoga): Understand the theory of yin, yang, qi & the 5 elements.
* Anatomy & Physiology
* The chakras
* The Yoga Sutras
* Yogic Texts
* Business & Marketing: Finding the balance between modern life & spirituality
* Yogic Lifestyle
* Creating Work / Getting Work - Understanding what yoga studios & students are looking for
* Teaching Clinics: Building your capacity & voice as a teacher
* Assisting & Observing in The Sol Collective Classes with teachers on the timetable
* Deep Journalling
* Weekly Homework & Attendance Questions - Providing opportunities for integration of the teachings.
* Practicum & Exam
IN PERSON: The Sol Collective, 321 Harbour Drive, Coffs Harbour
ONLINE: where ever you are in the world.
Enrollments open now, course begins March 15th 2020 for the in-person course dates. The comprehensive asana and posture alignment components will begin April 1st and run Thursday-Saturday each week. The in-person component of this course reviews yogic philosophy and other modules online via teachable.
DAYS / TIMES:
In Person: We will meet April 1-3, 8-10, 15-17, & 22-24 in person from mid morning to afternoon at the Sol Collective Studio. If any dates cannot be made in person you will have the option of doing the relevant course day online.
Online: This is a completely self-paced online course, with incredibly high quality delivery.
In Person: $3695
Online Option: $2999-$3333
Upfront Payment or Payment plan options for monthly and fortnightly are available. Please contact aGVsbG8gfCB0aGVzb2xjb2xsZWN0aXZlICEgY28=
To find out more about the course please visit:
Please be absolutely certain of your purchase as we do not offer refunds. See our terms and conditions on our website.