Kinsmen Club of Coaldale 10th Annual 'Carnage in Coaldale' Smash & Splash Demolition Derby & Mud Bog
Event Date - June 1 & 2, 2019
Tickets Available at the Gate or available online by following this link: https://bit.ly/2TCpaJD
Rain Delay Date - June 8th & 9th, 2019
'Please LIKE us then share on your own page, then invite your friends to our event, in order to help us spread the word!'
Kinsmen Club of Coaldale in conjunction with Oldman River Mud Runners is pleased to announce our upcoming event.
Location Map: https://www.coaldalekinsmen.com/events/carnage-in-coaldale/#eventmap
GPS Coordinates: Latitude 49.741999 Longitude -112.600637
- 1 KM North of the Coaldale Inn (Formerly Coaldale Motor Inn)
- Beer Gardens, DJ & Live Entertainment at 11 – 9 each day
- Demolition Derby Racing action starts at 1 PM on June 1
- Mud Bog Racing action starts at 11 am on June 2
- $10.00 to enter grounds with kids 12 and under FREE
- $10.00 Pit Passes available to general public (16 or older)
- Free Draws for Kids 12 and under
- NO Pets allowed.
- Demolition Derby line up to include Full-Size Car, Mini Size Car
& Truck Class
- Bring Lawn Chairs, Limited Bleacher Seating
The Prize Money for the 10th Annual "Carnage in Coaldale" Smash & Splash Demolition Derby will be as follows:
Full Size Car – Registration $160.00 Includes 1 pit person. Additional pit personnel will be $10.00 per person.
- $5,000.00 FIRST place FULL size Car.
- $2,500.00 SECOND place FULL size Car.
- $1,500.00 THIRD place FULL size Car.
Mini Size Car – Registration $100.00 Includes 1 pit person. Additional pit personnel will be $10.00 per person.
- $750.00 FIRST place MINI size Car.
- $500.00 SECOND place MINI size Car.
- $250.00 THIRD place MINI size Car.
Truck Class – Registration $100.00 Includes 1 pit person. Additional pit personnel will be $10.00 per person.
- $500.00 FIRST place Truck
- $300.00 SECOND place Truck
- $200.00 THIRD place Truck
Truck Class Prize Money WILL be tweaked on race day, based on Total Truck count.
To download a registration package including rules and regulations, please visit our website at:
or click on the following links:
Car Registration: https://www.coaldalekinsmen.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/10thDerbyCar.pdf
Truck Registration: https://www.coaldalekinsmen.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/10thDerbyTruck.pdf
The Prize Money for the 10th Annual "Carnage in Coaldale" Mud Bog, will be based on total vehicle count in each class, with all registration money going back towards Prize Money.
To download a registration package for the Mud Bog, including rules and regulations, please visit our website at:
or click on the following link:
Mud Bog Classes & Competition Rules: https://www.coaldalekinsmen.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/10thMudBog.pdf
Coaldale Mud Bog will consist of the following classes:
-Stock -Super Stock -Pro Stock -Modified -Super Modified
-Open -X Class
Mud Bog Registration for all classes will be $50.00 per vehicle which includes 1 pit person. Additional pit personnel will be $10.00 per person.
For general inquiries please contact Jack Van Rijn at
(403) 382-0099 or by emailing Y29udGFjdCB8IGNvYWxkYWxla2luc21lbiAhIGNvbQ==
For questions pertaining to car/truck build or rules, please contact Lee Buzsik (403) 312-7022 or Jason Peacock (403) 795-8510
For questions pertaining to the Mud Bog rules and competition rules, please contact Randy Mehrer (403) 634-2137 or Steven Whipple (403) 892-8130
100% of net proceeds will go toward community-minded projects in order to help the Coaldale Kinsmen in 'Serving our community's greatest need'
#CoaldaleCentennial #demolition #demolitionderby #demo #carnage #mudbog #mud
#ProudToBeKin #KinCanada #LeadersBuildingLeaders
@KinCanada #Kincanada #Kinettes #Kinsmen #servingthecommunitysgreatestneed #coaldale
@coaldalekinsmen #kinkindness #foodbank #yql
#Servingthecommunitiesgreatestneeds #NDOK #GivingBack #StrongCommunities #BeUnstoppable
#PassItOn #passiton #coaldalekinsmen #CoaldaleCentennial