March Painting Competition
All miniature painting enthusiasts have the opportunity to demonstrate their skill with a brush and be rewarded for it. Paint a miniature at home and bring it to the store today to enter in this fantastic competition of talent and color. We have many prizes waiting for you.
- No entry fee is required for the competition.
- Bring the painted project to the store by the 23rd of March before the judging starts at 16:00
The theme of this competition is "My Squad":
- minimum of 3 models, maximum of 5.
- None of the models can be bigger than 3.5 inches in height (base not included)
- Must be painted by you.
- Can be from any game or wargame or boardgame. Doesn't matter.
- Judge will decide if your miniature goes into the Beginners or Masters bracket.
Examples and ideas:
- My Dungeons and Dragons party (4 heroes of different races and classes)
- The Bad Guy an his minions (an Ogre and his gang of goblins)
- My K*ll Team (5 battle hardened space marines)
etc.... you get the idea :)
= PRIZES =
to be announced :)
You may also like the following events from The Guild Hall: