Historical Annandale is the settlement located in the center of Clinton Township (State Route 31, Interstate 78 and County Roads 633 & 626). This village grew as Clinton Station, a depot of the New Jersey Central Railroad. Named for a town in Scotland, the population reached 380 people by 1880. A fairly dense and well-defined village, it is composed of 12 blocks and approximately 150+ structures. The one church in town is the Reformed Church, located on the corner of Beaver Avenue and West Street. The vast majority of the structures are single-family, detached homes dating from 1840-1910. Please join us for a walking tour of our Annandale Village with historian Dennis Bertland as our guest speaker on September 21st starting at 10:00 a.m.(Rain date the following day Sept. 22nd)
Free bottled water will be available.Approximately 60 minutes long.LIMITED TO 20 PEOPLE.
FREE BUT RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
Ticket holders will be provided with the starting location of the tour.A Wait List will be maintained if you are shut out of this event by emailing us at MzAwaW5mbyB8IGNvICEgaHVudGVyZG9uICEgbmogISB1c29y
leaving a message at (908) 788-2030.
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| General Admission || Free |