Best Places To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Cleveland
Spending Labor Day weekend in Cleveland and looking for things to do? You are in luck because Labor Day weekend (September 3-5, 2022) is a great time to visit Cleveland. There are tons of fun things to do in Cleveland on Labor Day and even more during Labor Day weekend.
Cleveland has some fantastic venues which are hosted Labor Day events last year, find them below:
- Thirsty Dog East Bank
- Sausalito on Ninth
- Good Night John Boy
- 1212 W 6th St
- Shooters on the Water
- Odeon Concert Club
- Nuevo Modern Mexican & Tequila Bar
- GOODTIME III
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Cleveland?
Labor Day traditionally denotes the end of the summer season and, since 1882, represents an annual worker's holiday on the first Monday of September. And Cleveland knows how to celebrate this three-day event in fine fashion!
Cleveland Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Labor Day Weekend Events last year find them below:
- The All Black Affair (Labor Day Edition) Friday September 3rd was hosted at Sausalito on Ninth.
- So Much Fun - Day Party was hosted at Nuevo Modern Mexican & Tequila Bar.
- All White "Reggae on the River" Day party was hosted at 1212 W 6th St.
- Cruise With The Cleveland Ques 2021 was hosted at GOODTIME III.
- Pups & Pints - Sept 2nd was hosted at Thirsty Dog East Bank.
- Labor Day weekend Bash was hosted at Odeon Concert Club.
- Get Down and Disco was hosted at Good Night John Boy.
- Bronx Country At Shooters was hosted at Shooters on the Water.