Jurassic Quest is ROARING through Cleveland, OH! ?
Our event features more rides, activities, & dinosaurs than ever before!
Sellouts are expected, buy in advance to guarantee your time slot. Timed entry eliminates crowds and allows all guests to enjoy their Quest in a safe and accessible environment. If you plan to attend, we recommend purchasing tickets online ahead of time.
Come join us on December 3 - 5th at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO FIND TICKET PRICES AND PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE:
Purchasing tickets ONLINE ahead of time to guarantee your entry time slot in case of SELL OUT. Tickets are also available at the venue on the day of the event.
We are JURASSIC QUEST, the largest & most realistic traveling dinosaur show in North America!
Our event features:
* Our Dinosaur Exhibit, which includes over 100 dinosaurs that are true-to-detail (and size)!
* Walking Dinosaur Rides & Stationary Dinosaur Rides, which include some of the largest rideable dinosaurs in North America!
* See our incredibly realistic and interactive Baby Dinosaur & Raptor Training Experience
* Don’t miss dinosaur rides, giant fossil dig, animal art tattoo, inflatables, science stations, crafts, games & MORE!
1. Strollers are welcome.
2. Be sure to bring your camera. There will be a TON of great moments to capture!
3. Bring socks for the kids! Socks are required for the inflatables.
4. Jurassic Quest is self-guided. The average length of stay to enjoy all Jurassic Quest has to offer is 2 to 3 hours. We have timed entry at the indoor event to create a safe environment, limit crowds, and maximize enjoyment during your visit. You may not leave and re-enter the event.
5. The CDC recommends face coverings if you are not fully vaccinated. For information on Jurassic Quest Covid-19 safety measures, visit https://www.jurassicquest.com/covid-message