Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Cleveland
Cleveland is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Cleveland has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Music Box Supper Club
- The Happy Dog
- Southern Tier Brewing Co. - Cleveland
- Nano Brew Cleveland
- The Studio Cleveland ~Thai, Yoga, Massage
- Superelectric Pinball Parlor
- Terrestrial Brewing Company
- Twist Social Club
- Wild Eagle Saloon
- Cinematheque at the Cleveland Institute of Art
- Whiskey Island Still & Eatery
- Bohemian National Hall
- Dru Christine Fabrics & Design
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Cleveland?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Cleveland is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Cleveland during Halloween.
Cleveland Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Forest City Brewery Pumpkin Carving was hosted at Forest City Brewery.
- A Halloween Freaknic was hosted at Grog Shop.
- Pints & Pumpkins was hosted at Platform Beer Co..
- The Haunted Park Costume Party was hosted at 1299 W 9th St.
- The Studio Cleveland's Annual Spooky Halloween Party was hosted at The Studio Cleveland ~Thai, Yoga, Massage.
- Spooky Halloween Aerial Silks Circus Performance was hosted at The Studio Cleveland.
- Spooky Halloween Pumpkin Painting and Costume Party was hosted at Chandler Park.
- Indoor Paintball Warz "The Haunted House". was hosted at 5201 Carnegie Ave.
- Halloween Themed Trivia was hosted at Southern Tier Brewing Co. - Cleveland.
- DIY Halloween Sewing Clinic - In Person was hosted at Dru Christine Fabrics & Design.
- Halloween Ball at 1330 On The River was hosted at 1330 on the River.
- Genghis Con Pop Up: Halloween Party Edition! was hosted at Superelectric Pinball Parlor.
- Inferno Halloween Drag Brunch was hosted at Dante's Inferno Flats.
- AN EVENING WITH EMILY MORTIMER (followed by a screening of RELIC) in our PBL Theater was hosted at Cinematheque at the Cleveland Institute of Art.
- Grunge DNA Halloween Party at the Collision Bend Brewing Company (East Bank of the Flats) was hosted at Collision Bend Brewing Company.