2019 MSJ Women’s Spring ID Camp Registration Form
Mount St. Joseph University is hosting its annual Women’s Soccer ID Camp on Sunday July 14th, 2019. The MSJ Girls ID Camp staff is carefully selected and oriented to provide girls with individual attention, while giving them the opportunity to grow, both individually and as team players. The camp features the coaching staff of MSJ plus a few other hand-picked coaches to provide the best available attention to all the players.
Details: Sunday February 10th, 2019, 12:30pm – 4:00pm, $50.00 per camper
Location: Mount St. Joseph University, Schueler Field, 5701 Delhi Rd., Cincinnati, Oh 45233
Ages: 14 – 18 (High School Freshman – High School Senior’s)
How to register:
Register Online @ Eventbrite
Mail this form to: Mount St. Joseph University Women’s Soccer, 5701 Delhi Rd., Cincinnati, Oh 45233.
Please make check payable to: Mount St. Joseph Women’s Soccer
SITE: The setting for the MSJ Women’s Soccer ID Camp is the small, private campus of Mount St. Joseph University, located on the outskirts of Cincinnati, Oh. CAMP PHILOSOPHY: The jump between High School/Club soccer to college is all about your ability to apply your skill and knowledge of the game under the pressure of the game. This ability can only be achieved through individual, group and team tactics, well-supervised skill development and intense training. Our camp is designed to show you, the player, how we go about teaching and working, improving your ability to work under pressure.
GOALKEEPERS: We encourage goalkeepers to attend this camp as well. It will provide us with an opportunity to evaluate how goalkeepers work with a team. In addition, during our technical session we will break out the goalkeepers to work with a designated coach to evaluate their skill and goalkeeping technique.
12:30 pm – Registration and Hello
1:00 pm – Session #1 - Warm-Up & 8v8/9v9
2:00 pm – Session #2 - 9v9/11v11
3:00 pm – Breakout Sessions (Fitness& Nutrition & Team Building)
4:00pm – Camp ends
2019 MSJ Spring Women’s Soccer ID Camp Registration Form
Camper’s Name: ___________________________
City: _____________ State: _____Zip: _________
Cell Phone: (______) _________ - _____________; T-Shirt Size: __________
Graduation Year _________; Age: _______; Date of Birth: ________________________
Club Team: ______________________________; Club Coach:________________________
Parent/Guardian: __________________; Parent/Guardian Contact #: __________________
In consideration of Mount St. Joseph University allowing my minor child to participate in any and all activities of Women’s Soccer ID Camp, I/we the undersigned parents or legal guardian of
____________________________________________________________, a minor, do hereby agree to as follows:
1) I/we grant permission for said minor child to participate in any and all of said camp activities.
2) I/we grant to said camp director, any and all of its agents, coaches, employees or representatives permission to supervise, in a reasonable manner, our minor child in his/her participation in any and all of said camp activities.
3) I/we hereby release and forever discharge said camp director, Mount St. Joseph University, any and all agents, coaches, employees, or representatives of said organization, individually as a group or entity, from any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action or suits, of whatsoever kind and nature which may arise out of the participation of my minor child in said camp.
4) I/we further agree to protect the aforesaid individuals, groups, and/or entity against any claims, demands, damages, suits, of whatsoever kind and nature which may arise out of the participation of my minor child in said camp and to reimburse any loss or damage the aforementioned individuals, group, and/or entities may have to pay, if any litigation arises out of the participation of my child in said camp.
5) I/we further state that to the best of our knowledge our child is physically fit and able to participate in any and all camp activities. I/we agree to furnish a doctor’s statement to that effect if requested by the camp director. It is understood the camp does not take responsibility for the physical fitness of campers and that as parent(s) and/or guardian(s), I/we have the responsibility for the physical condition of my/our minor child.
6) I/we further certify we have health and hospitalization insurance under which said child is insured. I further grant the camp director to have my child treated by a physician in the event of illness or injury and I/we cannot be immediately contacted.
7) Camp participants may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped during the course of their participation. I hereby give permission to Mount St. Joseph University to record images of my child in the course of normal activities of the football camp and to use these images to share the camp experience with others. Images may be used in promotional brochures, sent to local newspapers, and/or posted on the Mount St. Joseph University website.
Parent/Guardian Email Address: __________________________________________________
Parent Cell Number: _________________ Parent Work/Home Number____________________
List any food Allergies or Medications: ____________________________________________________________________
If you are unavailable during an emergency, please give the Name and Phone number of an Emergency Contact:
Name:________________________ Relationship to Camper: ________________ Contact #: _________________________
Parent/Guardian Name (print):_____________________________________________________
Parent/Guardian Signature:_________________________________ Date: _________________
The Mount St. Joseph University Misconduct Reporting & Inquiry Hotline can be found at the following link: https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/media/en/gui/36122/index.html