Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)Training in Cincinnati, OH on Apr 23rd-26th 2019
Course Description: Business analysis is a topic of growing importance for projects and programs. The marketplace reflects this importance, with practitioners increasingly embracing business analysis as a technique for uncovering business needs, managing requirements, and creating effective solutions for business problems.
The PMI-PBA credential recognizes an individual’s expertise in business analysis, and using these tools and techniques to improve the overall success of projects.
The PMI-PBA credential is highly regarded in industry. It requires a combination of business analysis training, experience working on projects, and examination on business analysis principles, practices, tools, and techniques. This global credential also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on business analysis practitioners to play key roles on their teams.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Needs Assessment – Domain 1
Module 3: Business Analysis Planning – Domain 2
Module 4: Requirements Elicitation and Analysis – Domain 3
Module 5: Traceability and Monitoring – Domain 4
Module 6: Solution Evaluation – Domain 5
Module 7: The PM and the BA
Module 8: Exam Strategies
Module 9: Recap and Next Steps
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
● Problem solving and opportunity identification tools and techniques
● Contingency planning
● Business rule analysis
● Decision making
● Quality management
● Systems thinking
Participants need to schedule exams themselves with the help of the Project Management Institute.
● Exam Format: Closed-Book. Web-Based
● Questions: 200 multiple choice questions
● Exam Duration: 240 minutes
You may also like the following events from Mangates:
- This Tuesday, 23rd April, 09:00 am, Business Analyst Boot Camp in Edmonton on Apr 23rd-26th 2019 in Edmonton
- This Tuesday, 23rd April, 09:00 am, Business Analyst Boot Camp in Calgary on Apr 23rd-26th 2019 in Calgary
- This Tuesday, 23rd April, 09:00 am, Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Training in Salt Lake City, UT on Apr 23rd-26th 2019 in Salt Lake City