Opioid Prevention Training - Norwood
Talbert House is hosting a FREE community event for individuals, family members, business owners and anyone looking to learn how to prevent and respond to drug overdoses!
This event is for those who live or work in the Greater Cincinnati area. All are encouraged to come! All registered attendees will receive training and a Narcan kit.
All those attending will receive:
- An overview of opioid misuse and addiction
- Information about Naloxone and how it reverses drug overdoses
- Training on how to properly and safely administer Narcan
- A FREE Narcan Kit
This training is tailored for:
- Engaged community members
- Families of those struggling with opioid addiction
- Churches, libraries, and community centers
- Citizens on Patrol
- Local business owners
Registration is required to attend!
This FREE training is open to those who work or live in the Greater Cincinnati area!
You may also like the following events from Talbert House: