What To Do In Christchurch This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Christchurch, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Christchurch.
- Somebody DO Something (Debut gig) - Band Night At XCHC is hosted at "Exchange Christchurch - XCHC".
- Crusaders V Blues Live is hosted at "Fox & Ferret Riccarton".
- Sold out, sorry! Make a hand brush at the Arts Centre is hosted at "The Arts Centre Te Matatiki Toi Ora".
- UCAFC CCL vs Burwood is hosted at "Ilam Fields".
- 2020 Pool Canterbury Regional 9Ball Championships is hosted at "436 St Asaph St, Phillipstown, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand".
- Mulled Fest '20 is hosted at "Dux Central".
- Kidsfest -Christchurch Slackline Fest – Learn to slackline! is hosted at "Placemaking at One Central".
- Weave a Kono (four corner small storage) or Pop Up Kete 11 July - TWO spaces left is hosted at "Halswell Community".
- Saturday Advanced Soy Candle Class is hosted at "The Craft Room".
- Mt Somers / Te Kiekie overnight trip. Grade 2 – Intermediate is hosted at "Mount Somers:Woolshed Creek Hut".